The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for possible undead minions
Title pretty much covers it.

Redis will be busy making new constructs, some advance, some rather basic. If you want to be one of those (un)lucky people to be raised from death, just leave a post here.

Understand, you -must- make a Special Profile to be a minion, so that's why I'm posting early, since Redis will be making complex undead a bit later. I'm pretty open to ideas, I'll even help you with the profile, such as how Redis came about the body.

Currently, undead minions would be pretty mindless and straight forward. Later, Redis will be able to have semi-intelligent creations, so it depends on whatever you want to play as.

Posty here if interested! :3
This idea interests me. I would like to be a semi-intellectual minion, and it seems like it might be a fun idea. HOWEVER! Currently, I am awaiting the completion of one profile. If this profile is accepted, I will attempt to be grunted. At this point, if you're still willing, I would be fine with creating a minion profile. However, I just want you to know that while I like the idea and would love to be undead, it may take a while.
Well, Redis still has to fully complete his Necromancer prestige training, so time is really no problem. Once he's finished with that, he'll be able to control and create semi-intelligent undead.

So, no worries.
Bumping this. I'm still looking for minions, Redis is going to be making a lot of them.
I could play a minion :3. But again it's the timezones... Or is it? I'm in GMT+1, which timezone are you in? o3o
Spoiler'd because of lag. *-*
Spoiler:
[Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif]

Zenzil <Brainwashed Troll Nub> "Ey dere. Can I 'ave ya arm?" *
Hal Howells <Emo Scarlet Palanub> "Y-y-you are-e b-better t-than me, a-and yo-ou k-k-know it." *
I'm GMT-6 ... So, eh. Not quite sure how we'll work that out. You could still be a minion, and its fine when you're not around. It's just if you want to put in the effort of making a special profile and stuff.
I would love to make a sentient minion for you when the time comes! However, Luthaian must get approved first, haha. Well, if not sentient, then semi-intelligent. Whichever you wish.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
From my understanding, they can only become semi-intelligent. So, that's how it'll be. You'll have to make a special profile to play as a minion, however. Looking forward to it. :3
I'm bumping this, due to the fact that Redis is becoming more of a Necromancer that relies on his minions, rather than his own offensive Necromatic powers.

Storyline is coming up shortly on how Redis will begin his transformation into undeath, in which minions will be invaluable!
Skyfin the Undead Minion.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
D00d, Arken haz ur back man.

Not like he has a choice.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I would if I could but I can't so I shan't?

A true pity that it seems I've currently no means to assist my favorite necromancer.
That is Human and not Kel'thuzad.
... Again, I'm bumping this.

Really, it is quite fun to play as an undead minion. See Lilian, the Adorageist.

I'd rather have players play minions than me saying "Ohey, btw, I have like a pack of ghouls here, mmky?"

So, please. If you wish to do this, I will find a way for you to do so. Shoot whatever ideas you have. Gogogogo!
I wouldn't mind making a semi-sentient or mindless, whichever you need. :D
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

I am also perfectly willing to make a minion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quest for Undead Superiority SachikoMaeda 1 651 07-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  LF Minions Aphetoros 2 820 10-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Tobeh
  Looking for undead SpiralLateralus 0 565 08-12-2010, 05:02 AM
Last Post: SpiralLateralus