The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Quest for Undead Superiority
I would make a nice IC post, but right now, my brain's a little on the fried side. What with work making my grumpy and always being tired... I think I'll make this short, sweet, and right to the point.

I've got a storyline in mind for Gabril. He's going to (eventually) make a cult that pretty much has the ideals of undead superiority. "But Gabril's alive!" Yeah, I know. He's psychotic like that. He'll end up preaching to the living eventually. But what I need of people are undead to follow him that agree, "yeah, undead are pretty darn awesome" and living that for whatever reason go "that Gabril guy is pretty smart. I think I'll listen to him". If I can get people on this boat, then I'll try to make events. If not? Well, I'll probably have more time to be grumpy.

Like right now as I type this. Grumpy level? Pretty high. Yeah. And so what I want:
Cultists, living and undead
Input on what events would be fun
Input on how to make things better
Input
Input
INPUT.
Mostly cultists and input.

Especially cultists. I really do not want to NPC this.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
* muhaha8 thinks we spoke on this already! He is quite down.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mathias' Quest for RP Mathias 11 1,905 09-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Looking for possible undead minions McKnighter 18 2,481 04-14-2011, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Looking for undead SpiralLateralus 0 565 08-12-2010, 05:02 AM
Last Post: SpiralLateralus