The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Half breed's
Heyo,
So, I was thinking to myself, like I often seem to before writing an odd out of the blue post, but out of curiosity, which of the warcraft races could conceive a child together. I wouldn't ever want to roll one, but I'm still curious about it. (Anyone who makes a gnome-tauren joke will be prodded in the eye, you have been warned!)

Now, after some research, I found these few being the only ones that are specifically in lore, and the warcraft games.

Half human - Half high-blood elf
Half human - Half orc
Half Human - Half dwarf
Half Dwarf - Half gnome
Half Orc - Half draenei
Half Orc - Half ...ogre!?

So, after some theory-crafting, I think you could safely assume that human's, dwarves and gnomes could theoretically (If not all that easilly) do this.

I imagine the elves of all forms could, such as a half night elf, half blood elf, though the odds of this ever happening are practically zero.

With the elves and trolls all sharing a common descendant, it's possible that trolls and elves could also do so.

Undead cannot procreate at all, so they are factored out, and I believe that tauren are far to separate from the other warcraft races for them to be able to manage also.

Confused me that orc's and draenei could, as well as orc's and humans, as they all originate from different worlds, though if humans can with orcs, and Draenei can with orc's, it could potentially be possible for a human and a draenei to also.

Very few of these are very likely to ever ever happen, which im quite glad of, but what does everyone think? Anything I missed, anything you disagree on? Friendly discussion, go!
I have to say this makes a lot of sense. Although now I am wondering about the half Human half Draenei now...
Heh, generally in cases like that, I think it would turn out either as a human child, or as a draenei child, not as a kinda horned hooved human hehe. :P
Well if it did turn out to be the horned human, imagine the reaction of the humans, "AHH ITS THE DEVIL!!! BURN IT!!" It would be a rather sad story however...
Yush, well all the half breed's tend to have sad stories. Best quote from the half orc, half draenei (Though, beleived at the time to be half human), Garona: *speaking to a human* "Human or orc...An orc would say that it's a human hand—too slender to be really useful, not enough muscle to hold an ax or bash a skull in properly—too pale, too weak, and too ugly. You see the parts of me that are orcish. My orcish superiors, and all other orcs, see the parts of me that are human. I am both, and neither, and considered an inferior being by both sides."

Tis quite sad.
Aye it is... I now want to make a half-breed. XD
Half human half Blood Elf vampire like person? As in he like to drink blood. Warlock so he can change into a demon. If you watch Hellsing, think of him as Alucard, sept not as overly epic.
Never ever do it xD If there is one thing that is just painfull to see in rp more than a half breed character, its a vampire. Or anything that comes across as vampire like.
I've heard the only half troll was a half night elf and half dark troll. Also humorously I had contemplated that some more devious characters may realize this and turn to erm.. interracial as a form of birth control. Some are certainly bizarre like half-draenei orc was unexpected, but I do firmly believe that trolls and orcs can't make offspring. Trolls themselves are rather tricky..
Draenei one: You diddnt use birth controll! Are you mad?!
Draenei two: Chill out, it was a gnome! No worries!
Draenei one: ...I dont know if im releived, or more concerned.
Oh god, not only will the child be weird, but how did that happen? WHO WAS THE MAlE IN THIS!?!?!
Either way its bad xD
Well no, if its the gnome, lucky him, if not, HOW DID THAT NOT KILL!?!?!?
KageAcuma Wrote:Half human half Blood Elf vampire like person? As in he like to drink blood. Warlock so he can change into a demon. If you watch Hellsing, think of him as Alucard, sept not as overly epic.

^ No.

Sorry, but half-breed on it's own is already something you need to be cauctious with. I've already seen people who've fallen that far from general intelligence it's just silly.

They end up as a: Demonic werewolf with devil wings and an angelic halo with a dragon tail with super sayin mode with vampire fangs.

This ofcourse is exagarating. But that doesn't change the fact that with each 'half' you play as 'half-breed' brings along responsibilites and knowledge of them to play the character properly without getting redicilously OP by only taking the strengths of the parts the character consists of.
[Image: CKZI0Sp.gif]
XD, aye I know. Just felt like saying it. The fact that I would make another character is a lie in on it's self, I have 7 and I only use 2, and one that I hardly ever.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Half a decade. Man, I'm old. Psychyn 7 1,577 06-24-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Two and a Half years..I suppose that's something. Ruibarra 0 759 01-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Ruibarra
  d50 - First Half of Character Creation LostStranger 10 2,386 04-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  All, right, let's have it: Half-breed children born IC. ImagenAshyun 30 7,649 11-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Half-breed question Etmosril 17 3,442 11-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Anski