The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

CotHCast Topics You Want to Hear
Go ahead and post any suggestions that you want to hear on the next CotHCast! We're always looking for the next big thing to rant about!
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
Moar custom RP areas. Like that crashed ship in the nether, or uninstanced ZG/ZF. Some really amazing places -inside- of instances like Karazhan, or just random campsites somwhere with a portal to and from them...it'd be -hawt-. :D
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
How can we get RP out of Booty Bay?
Scout Wrote:How can we get RP out of Booty Bay?

This.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Roxas65 Wrote:

This.

I'm all for a good BB RP once in a while, but...as I mostly play an evil character I feel like I don't have as many options, and if I want to do something evil, I have to plan something OOCly, which I don't really like unless completely necessary.
Guest speakers other then Kretnub, mebeh?
Grunt guest-speakers, who are asked about their opinions on topics with the server, and GMs if any GMs personally ask for you to make a questions that has to do with them wanting an opinion on themselves?
Aphetoros Wrote:Moar custom RP areas. Like that crashed ship in the nether, or uninstanced ZG/ZF. Some really amazing places -inside- of instances like Karazhan, or just random campsites somwhere with a portal to and from them...it'd be -hawt-. :D

I heard we can't uninstance in the new server core.
:<

This, essentially. I can hardly RP my paladin because almost all RP is in BB. Yeah, I know I can RP with my guild, but still.

It would be nice to have a change of pace.
Spoiler:
Characters

Name/Race and Class/Guild/Status

Mallik - Human Rogue - The Tri written - Alive
Rucifel - Human Paladin - AVA - Alive
I think meta-gaming should be talked about. I haven't seen a whloe lot of it since my return but I have heard a lot of it was/is going on.
Here come a list of posts suggested by the cynical camel;

- Common sense and mindset when RPing
- Realism in a fantasy enviroment
- The importance of others and how I relate to them in RP
- Character Depth vs. being unique from the lore normal or server normal
- Roll vs. Trust fighting
- Storelines and plots
- Cross faction-, guild- and region-RP
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Spiralin Wrote:Grunt guest-speakers, who are asked about their opinions on topics with the server, and GMs if any GMs personally ask for you to make a questions that has to do with them wanting an opinion on themselves?

This. I'd buy a mic for this. And I'd encourage the GM staff to speak on the Cast ( those who felt comfortable of course )

Also I'd like to see like a Cothcast newsletter. To speak about the ongoing story arcs and guilds of the most active and remotely influential in our sense. Like Skipper's pirates, The Lost minded, The Draenei pilgramage, Tri Written, Hell I'd be more interested in Booty Bay RP if I knew wtf was going on there.

I'd like a Kretol's Korner. It's his damn server, he should address us how he feels. We all owe him a favor. I don't think it'd be selfish at all for him to request Orc RP or ideas, or maybe he doesn't like some of the ways we're acting. Cussing which I do. Or some of the risque RP or actions in OOC chats that He has discussed.

Suggestions maybe you have that you want to speak on. I say more info ( whatever the topic whether it be one of the above, or neither ) and less luz. Don't get me wrong I love hearing you all, as I've RPed with you or spoken with you in some form. Hearing you is intriguing and more organic. But I suggest making it like a news program.

RP lore:

Talk about the custom storylines and guilds.
The Real current story of WoW ( like patches and stuff ) because I don't know that shit. And I'm sure others don't.
And maybe hints or foreshadow to GM storylines. That will help you save time developing forum posts and just say it.

GM concerns.

Whatever the hell you guys think about and want to say.

Player base concerns.

like our most common problems. like. "GTFO GMI!" OMG ya'll MF's on some bull...(Inaudible tangent)

Guest:

Have a new person, either talk about some shit. Be interviewed so we can all get to know them as a community or w/e. Everyone loves talking about our own chars. Ask them about their chars so we may be interested to see them in action.

RP Location Preview:

You guys know the MF map like no other. there are some sweet places that I don't know exist. Talk about them.

Extra, anonymous, other.

Shit that doesn't fit into any category above. Maybe you heard a song you like, something funny on the internet, A coth Holiday, birthdays on the server, anniversaries on the server. I dunno, its your show not mine. You think of the shit.

Don't have to use this order, or these ideas. But I know personally I wanted to you guys to bring it back. Like I said in the initial post I didn't care about CoTHCast because I didn't know any players. Now that I know a few and am involved with the server it'd be interesting to hear every time. I also think I would get new players more involved, if they took the time to listen and comprehend.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I have afew ideas. I agree with the first comment; More custom rp areas. Now that they have brought back insta-lvl 50 bronze token coins, there really is no reason for questing.. And many people dislike it anyways. Back on my old rp server, they cleared out Tyr's Hand and made it vacant just so that our guild, Sanctum of Blood, could roleplay there. But it could be open to anyone, just not some guild. Yeah yeah.. " We're not clearing out areas, many topics have came up and we're not changing our minds." If it isn't possible to clear areas, I would love to see many more custom areas, maybe a small town just like Tyrs hand. Somewhere fun and new to go to. I also agree with the comment about getting roleplay out of Booty Bay. Some peoples' characters cannot go to Booty Bay, like one of mine who always stays in Elwynn forest. BB needs to be destroyed.. =x
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
This is something I've always wondered about. Why wasn't there ever a like... introductory version? Like, what CoTH is about, and other things that nublets and returnees like me would like to know. One of the most intimidating things about CoTH is actually getting the information right, and sometimes coming back can feel like a mid-term cram session laden with the nagging idea that you may not fit in because of one overlooked detail.

And since I'm a multi-sensory person, as I'm sure quite a few people are, actually -hearing- some of these things will sure as heck make it stick better too.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cothcast 3.0 The Takeover ThePharaoh 48 13,982 05-06-2013, 03:27 PM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  CotHCast Episode 4 HelveteSong 10 2,820 12-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  CotHCast Episode 3 HelveteSong 10 2,762 12-11-2010, 06:08 AM