The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Feedback Thread
It will most likely be ignored. Well, at least, I doubt I'll get any meaningful posts. Not like I'm considerably involved in anyone else's RP. Or, at least, I'm not important in anyone's RP. I mean heck. I don't even have a 'main'. My namesake is barely even played. Always just a supporting character. Never taking the spotlight. I guess things are good that way.

Anyway, characters.

Arianna
Dagrim
Versich
Castella
Vorthus
Paota
Ruegar
Yui
Daria
SSSIIIIINNNDRRRIIIIII
Mordeka
Xigo
Mundo
Aragazhi

Skyfin

Yep.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Skyfin's the most interesting and down-to-earth character I've ever had the chance to roleplay with. I look forward to seeing him again, he's faced quite the development since we've started rping together with him.
I have actually RPed with;
Dagrim on Nazgra and Telah
Castella on Celeg/Faelian and Ukho
Paota on Nahwe
Yui on Telah
Xigo on Telah

And we spawned on ideas for Arianna to be related to a belf I never made!

So what do I want to say with this, what's my point? -It is that I find you a great RPer and make character's with depth and personality, but also manages to pervay it in your roleplay. Looking forward to more games and fun with you ahead!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Mordeka is the only one I have RPed with, and I have interacted with only recently, so I don't have much to comment other than I did enjoy both interactions with him, and he seems like a character with much potential as he rises in rank. Will be interesting to see what type of character he becomes with more power and responsibility.
I'm adding Aragazhi to the roster.

Please, give me feedback on the guy if you should ever encounter him. I'm really trying hard to roleplay him properly.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I've RPed with a small number of the characters mentioned above, but it's either been a while since I have or it hasn't been enough for me to give you very much of a critique on them.

The exception being Xigo.

I don't normally read character profiles after they've been approved mostly because I don't want to OOCly know things about a character that the user doesn't wish to divulge, but I suppose out of frustration with trying to understand Xigo I gave in and read his not more than a few minutes ago. Unlike a lot of the other characters on this server that I find difficult to read, Xigo gives me absolutely nothing to work with. He is almost literally a brick wall to everyone save for Andra and Aiya, but after reading the profile, at least I can understand why this is. What's my point? Simple: If the personality you wanted to portray Xigo with was one of extreme stoicism ( at least for the most part and outwardly ) brought on by thousands of years of war and hardship, you're doing it admirably well, and he brings a unique perspective to the Draenei Pilgrimage storyline.

As for OOC:

You and I joked about how the two of us often break the Maturity rule and you may have had a GM call your attention about that whole Funnybunny nonsense, yadda yadda, but lately I've felt you're handling yourself well when dealing with others. Naturally, I'm basing this entirely on what I can recall, but unless I've conveniently forgotten everything that would prove the contrary, this is the case. You stick to your guns, present logical arguments and don't waste time with "sugarcoating" which always results in a watered-down version of what it is you want to say. Like I've told a few other users on the server who do the same, I find that refreshing.
Thank you, Nexi. I appreciate the criticism, as always! Or, rather, notes of how I play Xigo in this case! :D

On another note, I would like to bring my Doomguard character, Aragazhi to attention once more.

I will note a number of things. First off, I don't know how powerful he is compared to most characters. This is mostly due to everyone telling me things such as... (No offence to unnamed players, but these are examples)

"An Engine of Destruction"
"Worthy of having 9 health against a 6 health non-prestige character"
"A medium-strength Doom Guard"
"Not really that powerful"
"Strong enough to take down Stormwind"
"Not strong enough to take down Stormwind"
"A few people could take him"
"Ten plus people would be needed to take him"

I will also note that I do not play fairly when it comes to fights. I play realistically. I don't care if it's five people against your one person, you don't get 25 health just because the odds are stacked against you. I don't care if it's a Doomguard against your puny human character, it's a damn Doomguard, and it's your fault for entering a fight with it/Tavren. I'm not going to accept him having 9 health and your man with a gun having 6 health. Bullets bounce off his skin if they're not made of strong metals!

Seriously. I get a -lot- of conflicting views on how strong he is. And I want to cement just how strong I personally view Aragazhi to be. Thus. I will be writing a profile for him shortly after I return home from school today. And hopefully -then- we can put this whole issue of how powerful Aragazhi might be to rest.

It's going to be fun for me to write. :D
Well I'll post here... Just because I can!

I don't have the luxary of having RPed with any of your characters outside of Arianna and Xigo, and I don't have nearly enough experience with Arianna to say "Yeah 'x' is good but you should concentrate more on 'y'."

Xigo himself on the other hand... Yeah I like him, although I know I might be blessed in the sense that I've had chance to see him from the side that isn't an emotional brick wall. At any rate it's been some of the more memorable RP I've had since I joined the server. I'd still like to see Xigo show a bit more life every now and then but I totally get why he's often so shut off. That said, Nexi already hit the nail on the head as far as I'm concerned - there's little I can add to what's already been said in that respect.

Xigo Wrote:Or, at least, I'm not important in anyone's RP.
I will say that as far as Aiya is concerned, I don't think this statement could be more wrong. I'd be willing to bet that other people would say the same. :wink:

As for the Aragazhi thing, I'm not sure how you can try to credibly justify a ten foot tall behemoth of destruction -not- being super strong... If I've got this right, he's a doom guard... Doom guards aren't easy to kill and if they were they wouldn't be doom guards. Now granted I respect he can't be super invincible but having RP'ed with you on Xigo I think you're more than trust worthy on where to draw the line.

I could talk to you about what you're like OOC, but the fact we're both working on an out of game story about Xigo and Aiya speaks for itself and I'm glad I'm working with you on it.
War isn't about dying for your country, it's about making the other guy die for his.
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, is clearly unfamiliar with the machine gun.
Right, chaps.

I'd like to request feedback from anyone who might wish to give it. For any reason. Seriously. Be brutal if you wish, and I will not hold it against you.

While nice criticism is always welcome, I would like to know what I do wrong!

Otherwise I'll just assume I'm perfect. In every way.

Yeah. Ego boost.

[Image: EGO376.gif]
You're Mordeka?! That encounter in Duskwood forever ago when the dwarves cricled in on Anna like sharks around chum was the most amazing thing ever.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Anyway, since I don't want to make a silly topic about this.

I'm leaving the server.

I'm sick of everything. I'm sick of the people. I'm sick of the arguing. I'm sick of the posts. I'm sick of the roleplay. I'm sick of the criticism. I'm sick of the criticism of the posts of the criticism. I'm sick of you. I'm sick of the corrupt GMs.

Goodbye CotH. May we never meet again.

Or rather, may we meet again in a week, when I'm BACK FROM A CRUISE! AWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!

I expect feedback! Seriously! Feed me, I'm hungry! You can just say 'I have no complaints' if you have none! I just want feedback.
Trololo-

Have fun, Xigo! Hurry back so I'm not alone in hearing Spiky complain about his non-existant Frost Wyrm!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Xigo Wrote:Anyway, since I don't want to make a silly topic about this.

I'm leaving the server.

I'm sick of everything. I'm sick of the people. I'm sick of the arguing. I'm sick of the posts. I'm sick of the roleplay. I'm sick of the criticism. I'm sick of the criticism of the posts of the criticism. I'm sick of you. I'm sick of the corrupt GMs.

Goodbye CotH. May we never meet again.

Or rather, may we meet again in a week, when I'm BACK FROM A CRUISE! AWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!

I expect feedback! Seriously! Feed me, I'm hungry! You can just say 'I have no complaints' if you have none! I just want feedback.

GODDOMOT XIGO.

I heard this being read over Skype. I was all 'NOOOOOO-'

Then Marie said Trolololo, and I facedesked.
Hmm. . .I rarely had the oppurtunity to roleplay with you, Xigo, but I do remember that particular incident when Erida met Aragazhi. I will always remember Lily calling Aragazhi a, "cute, fluffy teddy bear". That should be immortalized till the end of days! Aragazhi is a cute, fluffy, teddy bear.

Aragazhi is a cute, fluffy teddy bear.

Aragazhi is a cute, fluffy teddy bear.

Aragazhi is a cute, fluffy teddy bear. . .
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Ara'Gazhi is going to kill you.

Ara'Gazhi is going to kill you.

Ara'Gazhi is going to kill you...

I won't deny that he's a cute fluffy bundle of joy waiting for a good snuggle. But if such is the case, then he's a cute fluffy bundle of joy waiting for a good snuggle who wants to corrupt you and bring you over to the Legion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bingles' Feedback Thread Bingles 40 46,211 02-09-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Mathias' Edited Feedback Title Thread Mathias 41 17,721 01-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Geoni's Feedback Thread Geoni 18 11,272 01-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Cartoonkarl's Feedback thread. cartoonkarl 2 4,493 10-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen