The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Potions? Of Wonder!? -A note, found in the Booty Bay tavern-
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Your attention please! Have you ever wanted feathers? Have you ever wanted to spew a delicious treat at your foes!? Maybe, just maybe, bones of Thorium!? Then find me around Booty Bay! I'm the only one using a crutch with a diamond!

For I have these amazing potions that could easily grant you these abilities! They are completely original and only found from me! For just a simple offering, YOU could own one of these magical potions I like to call, Potions Of Wonder!

Many will be struck in awe of your new monstrous shadow! Or your amazing ability to blind foes WITH YOUR TEETH! You will be loved, celebrated, or at least just plain impressed upon!
Just find me! The man who doesn't plan, the magician that really needs a physician, the guy who -thought- he could fly!

~=Stewart Genison=~
"STEW. WE NEED TO STOP DIEING." ~Astus
"STEWART, YOU PLAYER, NO WONDER YOU NEED A CANE." ~Aerindae
"BLAAAAAAARGH, I THOUGHT SHE MEANT FOOD! D:<" ~Baydok

Stewart Genison "He shot me because we're best friends! I need a new best friend..."
Allwine Dawnstreaker "D'aww! Cutest mugger EVER!"
Tara "Zhese people! Zey are so intereszting!
*Zrikk grabs the Note*
Hahahaha!
De Stew! Dat was fun, mehbee meh should looka at him moar of'n, see moar funny people.
Hahahaha!
Good on'.
*Zrikk drops the note*
Amoraen wanders through Booty Bay as usual, head hanging down, eyes trailing the ground. He notices the crumpled-up piece of paper, which he proceeds to pick up. He flattens it out on his palm and reads it.

"Huh, I must find this man..." he thinks to himself.

Being too lazy to pin it back up, he sets it on a nearby crate and walks away.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Wilhelm spots the note and picks it up, "Huh. Sounds interesting." The man taps his slave collar and then looks at the note again, "Meh, let's give it a shot. What are the odds that it'll be something horrible or piss Gisae off?"

He nods and tosses the note behind him.
One Annabelle Greene stares at a note that appears to have managed to stay stuck on a wall. She stares at it for a good minute before throwing her hands in the air in exasperation. "Everyone in this town is -insane-." She then rubs her temples and swiftly walks off.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Karin yawned, leaned against the wooden upturned boat as she was still waking up. She stretched her arms out for a moment before a gust of wind blew a piece of paper against her face.

She reached up to take the piece of parchment from her face. Her eyes scanning over Stew's advertisement. "Oh so he's actuall going to try and get into a market for this?" She asked herself before sighing. 'It would just be a matter of time before disatisfied customers would bust his only good leg too..' Karin thought before giving the note a proper spot on one of the tables in the tavern again.
[Image: CKZI0Sp.gif]
Kilik trudged into the tavern and seated himself in the nearest available seat. He began to wipe the sweat from his forehead, but looked down and saw the paper. Reading it aloud to himself, he narrowed his eyes in disbelief before crumpling the paper up and throwing it over his shoulder.
Characters:
Spoiler:
Kilik Sunstep - Sin'dorei - Demon Hunter - Somewhere in the northern Kalimdor.
Chance Stone - Human - Warrior - Somewhere in the Eastern Kingdoms.
Tara Fairbanks - Human - Mage - Somewhere in Dalaran.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Note to the Battlemaster Valicor 0 608 09-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Valicor
  Another note. Ruibarra 1 901 12-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Ruibarra
  Silverfang Incident Report: Booty Bay landashua 0 638 01-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Last Post: landashua
  Poster attached in several main cities and Booty Bay. GeneralDefyre 0 571 12-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Last Post: GeneralDefyre
  =-A Small Note Sits Upon The Booty Bay Tavern Wall=- JosieNoelle 0 632 11-23-2010, 02:29 PM
Last Post: JosieNoelle