The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dear Conquest of the Horde,
I am eagerly looking forwards to your server, I truly am. I will not, however, be joining you all till the server is up to its 4.x.x life. I am actually finding it very hard to join you all because I am already patched up and can not seem to down patch myself by just a knot.
So I am not being lazy or anything I am simply biding my time till the server has caught up with me. Till then.
~Holyhound
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! Can't wait to see you in game!

Sadly, it might be some time for Trinity Core (Our core) to patch up to 4.x.x so, I hope you can be patient ^.^
That is, -if- we even decide to get a new core.

Trinity Core said they weren't going to patch up to Cata, so... It'll take a good amount of time before we start looking for one that's stable.

So, if you -really- want to play on CotH, I'd suggest possibly get two copies of WoW (if possible, not quite sure) and have one patched up to date and the other patched to ours. /shrug
You can download an olde client in our downloads section...right?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
It may be faster for you to reinstall WoW.
Just make a seperate WoW Folder aside, one for your retail, and another for here.
Example: Rename your retail wow (temporary) to something like 'Retail WoW', then reinstall WoW up to WotLK. After that, you might have to do some patch-hunting to get yourself up to CotH's patch setting. Because if you choose to update through Blizzard, it'll take you straight to 4.x.x

But after that's all patched, rename that WoW folder to 'CotH WoW' (and be sure you run it from the .exe after you've got the realmlist all set)
Then, rename your retail WoW folder back to it's original name.

It's a bit of memory-space, but most computers should be able to handle it. :X
Shameimaru Wrote:It may be faster for you to reinstall WoW.
Just make a seperate WoW Folder aside, one for your retail, and another for here.
Example: Rename your retail wow (temporary) to something like 'Retail WoW', then reinstall WoW up to WotLK. After that, you might have to do some patch-hunting to get yourself up to CotH's patch setting. Because if you choose to update through Blizzard, it'll take you straight to 4.x.x

But after that's all patched, rename that WoW folder to 'CotH WoW' (and be sure you run it from the .exe after you've got the realmlist all set)
Then, rename your retail WoW folder back to it's original name.

It's a bit of memory-space, but most computers should be able to handle it. :X

That's my point though. I know what to do to get on to the server I am not, however, willing to risk it. I simply do not trust humanity enough to find the patches I need with out any sort of virus in them. I am just paranoid about it : <
So I will wait A while and see what is going down.
I reinstalled not long ago, to get back onto CotH. I still have the links in my downloads to patches that worked for me, I could post them here, if you'd like.
[Image: 1733185_o.gif]
I just downloaded a torrent of an already patched client at this build, I can fetch the link if someone would like though the realm list is set up for a different private server already.
HolyHound Wrote:I simply do not trust humanity enough to find the patches I need with out any sort of virus in them. I am just paranoid about it : <
So I will wait A while and see what is going down.

http://www.wow-patch.in/content/3.3.x.php
I went here and got all the patches I need. Make sure you go in order, though, and take note that some patches skip others.

Take note in 3.2.x page. There's a download patch there that goes from 3.x.x to 3.2.0
Then on the 3.3.x page, there's a patch that takes you from 3.2.0 to 3.3.0

Then you'll have to get the separate patches to upgrade yourself to 3.3.5 on that same page. Mostly copied this from a post I made in another thread.

But yeah, I used all of these, and my anti-virus would have went berserk at me if there were any viruses on them. So I deem these to be safe. :X

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conquest Map Diethe 7 1,960 10-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Thoradin
  The Horde and the Alliance Wuvvums 14 2,210 05-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Dear Worgen: Where are our... flammos200 48 6,386 04-26-2013, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Mikain
  [Interest Check] Elementary, my dear Watson! Ghardiak 13 2,283 06-23-2012, 07:36 AM
Last Post: sunday12321
  Dear Kretol, Cressy 46 8,490 07-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Kretol