The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Clovis is bored.
So, I wrote up this huge personal ad earlier, only to get logged out when I tried to 'preview' it. Needless to say, it's all gone. It was a true "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU" moment.

SO LET'S TRY THIS CRAP AGAIN.

Clovis. Needs an rp partner. I need a reason for him to go places and do stuff. You need a character to guide and or protect yours while providing storytelling and character development. I need a wingman. Or a villain to hunt.

So lemme try and simplify this new post, since I simply wrote too much crap earlier. (DAMN YOU FORUM TIMED LOGOUT)

----------------

I like to believe Clovis is pretty well known. He's been Captain of The Frostbrand. Stands out in a crowd. Has a fair amount of rp history on the server.

But Clovis has fallen behind.

In between my own inactivity (Thanks, College) and the rapid advancement of other characters Clovis was involved with, my purple clad paladin is all alone. He can't go out and make nice with folks in Booty Bay. He's loyal to the Alliance. A tea party with orcs and belves is not his idea of a fun time.

I need a character who will force Clovis to leave the security to Stormwind.

A squire to train.

An employer in need of Clovis's abilities, or using him for some sort of plot.

A baddie who needs to be re-educated and kept in place.

A Lady of War or a military figure of some sort who takes Clovis in as their personal Knight/Guardian/Enforcer.

A horde warrior to consider a 'Worthy Foe'.

A demented warlock, necromancer, or forsaken.

I need someone who has a MacGuffin, or is the actual MacGuffin.

Of course, this isn't all on you. I just need a wing-man. Someone to motivate me into playing my character and giving him purpose. I'll happily DM events as they occur and rp with you frequently.

Anyway, I'll add more to this later.

Did I mention I really like TVtropes?
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
If you need a squire to train, I've been planning on RPing as a squire but frankly the person was involved with announced his pre-departure to Cata when it was announced. Thus, that deprived my will for it but I still got the character. Would love someone able to train her for a longer time, and I could do with some refreshing of the lore behind paladins myself.

If your interested, hit me up in-game whenever I'm online or over PM and such. ^.~ Characters are on the left, the lady involved would be Arianne.
Well! If you need a baddie, I'm sure Redis, my necromancer, could use a direct enemy. Hasn't done anything too bad, however... Yet.
A Worthy Foe? Hrm...Zrikk maybe. My shaman could be a Worthy Foe, if you gain his respect.
I don't know, if his pure fighting skills would match Clovis', but together with his shamanitic skills, he could be a worthy foe.
Clovis Wrote:A demented warlock, necromancer, or forsaken.

Tavren Black

Wait, no, he's part of the Argent Crusade now.
LostStranger Wrote:
Clovis Wrote:A demented warlock, necromancer, or forsaken.

Tavren Black

Wait, no, he's part of the Argent Crusade now.

Manipulative Bastard! :mrgreen:
Clovis should join the Argent Crusade.
MrBubbles Wrote:Clovis should join the Argent Crusade.

Pffft. I already went through a rep grind for you punks.
He could hunt Shivala once she goes on her Kill-all-non-Kaldorei hunt. 'twould be fun, but he might end up without a pinky or something.
I am also bored and really like TVTropes.
We should hang out. :O
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
Hmmm I already have a dire enemy.

(See: Tavren Black)

But I require a goodie two-shoes to fight, as well :B
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Well. Annabelle's trainer will be participating in the Argent Crusade campaign. I don't know how that will affect her training Anna. If they can't meet, then I'd be open for some training. Anna's willing to learn from any paladin, though she'll only consider Arineme her "Lady" or "mistress" or whatever. I still don't know what the right word is. So, Anna might get snippy and talk back and argue.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Well, I might have just the thing for Clovis!

How about a Blood Knight who is training to be a Spell Breaker? He could serve as a Horde warrior type counter part to Clovis.

Or maybe, with Kimee's permission or so, you can deal with Charlie! He's an Undead Construct who was built out of six bodies with the soul and mind of a child. He's a Cold Wraith.

How about an old friend from Clovis' past? Wilhelm! That grizzled old mercenary who eventually, somehow, snagged Gisae (Don't kill me Loxxy!). Granted, the man is not exactly the best human around.

Finally, for the depraved warlock... NARM FELFURY! Master Demonologist who only recently got back to Azeroth due to suffering in the Outland as a hermit with only his demons, and succubus, to keep him company.

And yes, I too love me some TVTropes.
How about Landron be your worst enemy.
Because popular name for him seems to be
The Anti-Clovis
also known as
Undead Clovis
and better known as
The Perfect Arch Enemy

Because he knows how to monologue properly. Only once I have won, and or made sure you have no way of killing me may I monologue. Plus, I can procure baddies to work alongside me hopefully in order to face off against the legendary Violet Virtue Vigilante Vicariously Polite Purple Powerhouse Paladin.
So bring it on.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
I can definitely find you a Lady in Arms. I've got plenty of lady characters to boss you around, make you carry her purse when she drags you shopping, and of course, tell her what a kind and wonderful boss lady she is.

Or if you need a travelling companion, I have a character that wouldn't mind following Clovis around and helping him stop badies.
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clovis Needs Pen-Pals Clovis 13 2,287 04-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  Cressy Gets Bored Easily Cressy 7 1,265 07-29-2011, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Roxas65