The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Goodbye, and Thank You All.
I said that I would be coming back to roleplay once the holiday break came about, but I'm going to have to say no to that. Why? Roleplay, for me, is something that requires a great deal of spare time and dedication. One of these I do not have, and the other I want to aim towards other things in my life. I am delving into creative writing and literature, which takes a great deal of spare time and dedication. So I had to choose one thing, and that was writing. This, for me, demands that I read novels/novellas, autobiographies, biographies, essays, magazines, and collections of poetry and story. Reading helps me with my writing, and I need as much help as I need with my writing. That is a great reward from reading, but it comes at a cost; it devours my time, time that can be used to say...roleplay. On top of that, I write longer works such as short stories and longer short stories, and I am working on a novel.
I will be doing these things over my Christmas break, and definitely my summer break. I had to choose a few things to leave in my life, and one of those things is my roleplaying venture. IT MAKES ME SAD! :C :C :C :C :C But anyways, I want to say a great big thank you to this community. You are all very creative people who have been a joy to roleplay with, or just interact with on GMI and here on the forum. I think that you are all doing great with roleplaying and I hope that roleplaying is doing great things for you. So anybody that has roleplayed with me here or on Planeshift, I say thank you for the memorable experiences. And who knows? I might just pop back in some day and my crazy characters will be crazy with your crazy characters.

A great goodbye to all of you, and hopeful wishes that you will excel in all of your endeavors! o/

[Image: goodbye.jpg]
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Later mate, you will be missed. Good luck with your writing, I hope you go far.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
It was great RPing with you, and keep in touch and let us know how the writing goes! Feedback is always available if you need!

And...great use of that panel with Blink.
Best of luck in future endeavors, and much love. You'll be missed.
Awe crap... well, good luck!
You've come a long way man.. Im sure your headed for great things at this rate :)
- Cepht -

Randian - Sin'dorei Priest, Representative of Greystone Charities
Riley Gillespie aka "Stars" - Unhinged forsaken vagabond with a flare for fire
Alonus - Fallen holy priest with a pet serpent named "Ricky"
Haugus Bach - Forsaken Warlock with an appetite for torture and revenge. Previously a humble shoe maker.
I'll probably snoop onto the forum every once in a while, so stay in touch with me! (I can't use PS's forum because I'm banned, so if you want to throw a message at me, you should totally do it here)

Oh, and thankz for the best wishes guyz!
[Image: anim_500.gif]
I must say I barely knew you... Regardlss, take it easy and I wish you the best!
"The 'Red Death' had long devastated the country. No pestilence had ever been so fatal, or so hideous. Blood was its Avatar and its seal --the redness and the horror of blood. ~And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all. " - Edgar Allan Poe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not RPing as much anymore (but this isn't a 'goodbye' post) Geoni 5 1,091 03-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Goodbye Ben 12 2,080 04-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  *sigh* No goodbye ruwendje44 2 1,040 06-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Last Post: ruwendje44
  A day to remember, a goodbye for now. stompkins 8 1,577 03-20-2011, 07:34 AM
Last Post: stompkins
  Goodbye! Terant 18 2,658 09-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Last Post: BountyHunter