The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Interesting World News.
(Excerpts of different periodicals along the Eastern Kingdoms. Also feel free to post your own stories and snippets of newspapers, or hearsay to get the word out things are in motion.)

The Darkshire Gazette

Burning in Duskwood.

Many reports last night heard the voices of horrific screams, and saw plumes of smoke breaking through the trees in the distance. Sources say, a few good men went to go check it out but never returned. Search parties also went missing, and the case remains open. The watchmen are concerned yet not surprised. "I mean, this stuff happens all the time, whether it's worgs, freaks, demons, or some lunatic. We can't protect everyone. People just need to be careful." Terran Thurgood age 38 says of the incident.

One witness who wishes to remain anonymous says she saw, cloaked figures disappearing from the direction of the smoke. The Watchmen suggest you lock your doors and stay on the path. Move only in the day and remain armed. More on this story as it develops.

The Silvermoon Tribune

The Novalight Shin'ari Attacked.

Officials say earlier this morning a group of assailants, bombarded the estate of the Novalight family in Eversong. There is no word on the culprits and witnesses are delirious and hysterical. The reports say that there is over 1,500 gold worth of damages, and twenty-three dead. The guards and members of the family are still sifting to rubble the number could increase as the day goes on. No word from the family's former Nova, Lord Jidaeo Novalight, or his wife Lady Cerise Novalight.

Other witnesses say they believe they should select a New Nova soon. The two witnesses both describe a group of figures wearing white cloaks apparently appearing in a fog. After the bombardment was over they all disappeared. "It was like something out of a play...Surreal and horrifying" says Chelstia Novalight age 124. No word on if the family is pressing charges or has suspects for these cloaked figures. We will keep our people posted, Death to All who oppose us.

The Bronze Bugle

The Gemini Killer strikes again!

The death count of the serial killer Gemini has risen to sixteen today. As two more bodies were found in the snow. The words "Gem" and "Ini" on the necks of the victims. For those who haven't followed the Gemini killer leaves his name somewhere on the bodies of the victims and has been killing primarily around Dun Morogh with the exception of one death in the Wetlands. The Ironforge guards are looking for any and all clues they can find. They refused to comment at the time.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Goldshire Times

Mysterious Disappearances!

by Amelia Lovebubbles

The famed local Witch Hunter, Garren Baker, has vanished somewhere in Southern Elwynn. It is understood from frequenters of the Lion's Pride that he was investigating a witches' coven operating in a farmstead somewhere on the shore of Nazferiti River.

"He was askin' fer bloody trouble, that lad," remarked Frank Murphy, a local. "I was tol' as a lad not t' go near that bloody place!"

Officials say that an investigation will soon be launched, but with local guards tied up in other activities, it seems the matter will be put on hold for the moment.

Baker's disappearance marks the first publicly recognized figure to have vanished near the farmstead, though locals maintain that the stead in question has long had a reputation of mysteriousness and ill repute, and vanishings are often attributed to the area in local folklore.
Silvermoon Tribune

Morbid Revolution sweeps Murder Row

Officials were baffled yesterday by the sudden appearance of morbid messages in some of the select areas in the part of the city dubbed "Murder row" by the locals. The signs, some written on parchment others carved into our beautiful buildings, declaring a change and acceptance for disregarded. One significant sign reads "We are not tools of death, We are death with tools. Do not run due to ignorance, embrace us as it is inevitable." Such comments lead officials to believe the forsaken are behind this. Reliable sources from the Undercity deny a connection to these "Crude" remarks. However Blood Knight, Thaien Windstar believes that this may be an omen for bad things to come. "Death with tools, is more dangerous than tools of death. It appears if they are threatening us, or challenging us. I do not like the tone." The Blood Knights we have spoken with do not believe this to spread passed Murder Row and urge citizens to pay it little attention but be aware of suspicious activity. We are Sin'dorei, we will survive. Death to All who oppose us.

Ogrim's Outriders

Silvermoon was visited recently by some of our allies from the Horde. A militia known as Ogrim's Outriders was recruiting in Farstrider's square later last evening. They believe our aid will greatly improve their results, naturally. Support the Horde, Support our people, sign ups for the Ogrim's Outriders are located throughout the city. Death to All who oppose us.

Goldshire Times

Murder in the Forrest

A female body was found slain in the woods, just outside of Goldshire this evening. She has been identified as forty-four year old, Marle Crestine. Her body was found with multiple burns and lacerations. Witnesses report she was murdered by someone in a white cloak, the city guard was baffled further as the witness reports claim a female Kaldorei Death Knight slew the killer. When the guards were taken to the place of the corpses only Crestine's body was found, and a singed area in the grass. Marshall Dughan believes this could be connected to what happened in Duskwood months ago. Word has been sent to those in Westfal and Lakeshire to be on the look out for these white cloaked individuals.

The Bronze Bugle

The Gemini killer strikes again, his kill count rising to twenty-seven. The latest victims were found in a brewery, smashed to pulp inside a barrel which was supposed to be filled with hops to be brewed. The brewery has been shut down temporarily to investigate. "This is a tragedy" Thorimir Ironbeard, a worker of the Brewery proclaims. "Who tampers with Alcohol in this kind of way? Many here need our services, its not good for some lass or lad to walk around sabotaging what we work so hard to provide. Who will provide the drinks!? They will ask why the rum is gone, why the ale is flat and we will respond because of the Gemini killer. Disrespectful, I say." later Thorimir adds his condolences for the family of the victims.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
The Booty Bay Biweekly

Bloody fight outside Town

Coming to you this week is something strange. Very strange indeed. Some young women were going to head out to Guruabshi for a good time with you guessed it, me! You're favorite Gilnean reporter Jak'kob Ebony. Now just as we rounded the turn just by the city mind you, we stumbled upon two orcs, lying bloody in a mess. The girls ran off, which made me sad, but I would have to get over it. There was a mystery at hand. What happened? Who done it? These are questions still unanswered. After officials arrived on the scene, it was revealed to be Hye'tal and Tojiro. They had been in the bar earlier that day and were scene arguing with a shady undead creature. The authorities chuckled at the amount of damage done to one of the orc's genitals--shriveled like raisins! More importantly, one of them had a giant wound in his back, and both of them had missing bits of flesh on their shoulders, near key veins. They had been found with barely any pulse left, just in time before they died. Their hair was gray and brittle, oddly. They don't seem to be the 'old' type.

We'll get back to you when we have time to interview them.

The Darkshire Gazette

Hide your kids.

People of Darkshire, keep your children close. As of late children have gone missing for weeks at a time. If they return at all, they're horrible scarred, sick, and seem to have no will to be alive. Occasionally their corpse will just be left outside of town. We don't know what's happening... but we need to remain strong and work together to find this threat. "We're strong, and we can get through this just like everything else. Condolences to the families of the victimized." Says Harold Whitevine, and old man that usually keeps to himself actually came out to speak with us. We'll keep you posted, until then, be safe and trust in the Night Watch.

Poster in Southshore

Evidence of Plague?

Animals spooked in the night, random rotted corpses lying nearby town...be careful. We don't know what's happening with this yet, but around these corpses the ground is dead and sickly mushrooms are growing. They appear to be spewing plagued spores. We will remove these as soon as possible. If you see any, report them to us and we shall take care of it. Thank you, Management.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
( Posted in Horde capitals and neutral locations )

HELP WANTED!
A member of the Novalight Shin'ari has become terminally ill. The Noble family now seeks refuge and gold is not an issue. If any one of considerable talent, in the following fields wishes to save a life send a response, by mail or one of the Novalight invested businesses in town, Listed below.
Medical Doctor
Herbalists
Alchemists
Priests
Shaman
Magi
Mystics
Scientists

The following would be a list of medical report

Sex: F
Race: Sin'dorei
Height: 5'2
Weight: 91 lbs

Symptoms:

Stunted growth, pale skin, coughing fits, coughing/vomiting blood, headachs, eyes glazing over, fainting spells.

She has grown frail, and we wish to revitalize her body, if there is such an herb or potion, or healing that can help her we are open to it. Payment will be handsome, and equivalent to results. Looking for aid As soon as possible.

( Those Interested in trying to solve this issue, send me a PM or speak to any Novalight Family member Icly. The character is ill and is willing to be cured but wishes to RP with someone to come up with a logical way to do it. Nothing expansive, just something that makes sense. The illness is severe so the remedy should be something difficult to obtain/do Risky or something. Although it doesn't -have- to be. Server rules apply, and traditional heals will not solve the issue. Meaning sprinkling some light on her wont work. )
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

SILVERMOON TRIBUNE

Loyal House Turns Traitor!

For years the loyal house of Novalight has served the Silvermoon people in many ways. Or so we thought. It has been recently discovered by someone -who would remain unnamed- that the new head of their respected Noble House has been seen consorting with the Alliance specifically a young woman by the name of Annabelle Greene both in and around Alliance lands. The House leader a young Elf by the name of Zariel Novalight is believed to have sold many military and political secrets to this young debutant of the Alliance. Need I say it people? This House may have perhaps turned on Silvermoon and the Horde as a whole for their House’s selfish gain. Could this be the start of an Alliance attack plan on Silvermoon lead by a Trojan horse coming in the form of this young brash Noble Lord? Or could this be another failure by a young Noble as he lets his heart do his leading for him? You are the judge. Only you can decide the truth. But ask yourself this, when approaching their Noble House to inquire about such things we only received the slamming of their doors. Their political leader Lord Singerius Highstride has been unavailable for a comment on the matter, unavailable? Or just plain not speaking on the matter?... We’ll keep bringing you further information on this troubling story of betrayal as it surfaces.
[Image: 15.jpg]
The Daily Sun
Silvermoon's Trusted News Source

"World's Greatest Detective" Sterling Hart has left his home city, chasing a dangerous case. Sin'Dorei slavers have caught the detective's eye, and he has vowed to bring them to justice. No word yet on his progress, but all good citizens hope the terrible business will be ended.

The noble Dawnblood family is making funeral preparations for their heir, Lady Ophice. In an odd set of circumstances, she was killed by the very slavers our detective seeks. Rumors abound that the noble and the commoner were an item, but have quieted recently in respect for the deceased.
---

Sterling Hart - The Great Detective [Blood Elf Detective]
Richter Stahl - Working on a "Cure" [Forsaken Alchemist and Doctor]
Emori Darkrunner - More Beast than Man [Night Elf Druid]
(09-22-2011, 02:49 PM)Grogloki Wrote:
SILVERMOON TRIBUNE

Loyal House Turns Traitor!

For years the loyal house of Novalight has served the Silvermoon people in many ways. Or so we thought. It has been recently discovered by someone -who would remain unnamed- that the new head of their respected Noble House has been seen consorting with the Alliance specifically a young woman by the name of Annabelle Greene both in and around Alliance lands. The House leader a young Elf by the name of Zariel Novalight is believed to have sold many military and political secrets to this young debutant of the Alliance. Need I say it people? This House may have perhaps turned on Silvermoon and the Horde as a whole for their House’s selfish gain. Could this be the start of an Alliance attack plan on Silvermoon lead by a Trojan horse coming in the form of this young brash Noble Lord? Or could this be another failure by a young Noble as he lets his heart do his leading for him? You are the judge. Only you can decide the truth. But ask yourself this, when approaching their Noble House to inquire about such things we only received the slamming of their doors. Their political leader Lord Singerius Highstride has been unavailable for a comment on the matter, unavailable? Or just plain not speaking on the matter?... We’ll keep bringing you further information on this troubling story of betrayal as it surfaces.

In the Scryer's Tier of Shattrath, Annabelle sits back against the fountain in its center. She reads the article, expression flat save for a lifted eyebrow. A pencil rests between her teeth. She plucks said pencil out and sets it behind her ear.

"...So, they want to play with information and gossip? Fine."

She plucks a business card out of her white coat's pocket, scribbles something on the back, and stuffs it back from whence it came.

[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Press Conference in Eversong.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_031511_044538.jpg]

Large popping noises heard in succession as if many light bulbs are breaking; numerous flashes from the old goblin cameras go off trying to capture the two elves donned in extravagant clothing. One with red hair cut and styled back into fine spikes. He wears a formal robe, composed of a blood red hue, the other elf donned in an all white robe. They approach the podium, as the crowd of elves begin murmuring. The elf in red speaks.

The elf looks to everyone with a charming political smile. "Greetings my brothers and sisters, I am Singerius Narmolanya. The Nova wishes to address the slander that was put out against his good name days prior to this. I would like to keep the questions on topic and brief." He nods, as the crowd of elves watch some holding quills and parchment, others holding cameras.

The elves in the crowd look to each other, as the arcane city glistens in the early morning. The elf nods once more at the podium. "I present to you the Nova of the House of Novalight." He nods and steps aside golf clapping as the others do the same. Zariel walks to the podium in all white. "Thank you, my brothers and sisters. I appreciate your patience, and I would like to express my extreme disappointment with these allegations." Zariel begins very formally, he speaks as natural as a politican wishes to appear, yet polished. "The Novalight house supports Silvermoon indefinitly and such claims of treason are preposterous. Since my term as Nova, our family's philanthropy and support of this great nation has risen thirty-five percent." Others in the crowd look to each other nodding as they listen.

"The human is a liaison between the main house and some of our subsidiaries that remain in alliance controlled territories. If any of the authority is suspicious I open my home to those who wish to believe these ridiculous statements. As for affection for this human that is equally ridiculous, as the authority will see I have very old tapestries all throughout the estate. No pets are allowed." He smirks, chuckling professionally. Members of the crowd smile, and chuckle as well writing down things, and snapping pictures. He looks around smiling. "Any Questions?"

Hands shoot into the air, "Nova! Nova! Mr. Novalight!" the voices call out for attention. Singerius points to the most attractive elf, "Yes?" The elf blushes looking to Singe then looks to Zariel. "Xelphia Rosesun, from the Daily Sun. Mr. Novalight." The Nova nods as she continues. "Who do you think is responsible for these murders, and attacks on the noble families of our city?" Other elves look to her then to Zariel for his answer. Singe does the same.

"Well...Personally I have some suspicions but no factual proof. And unlike whoever tried to tear down my name, and family's credibility I won't speak until I have factual evidence." He says nodding. Singe nods to himself, barely noticeable. The murmurs begin, a mesh of people calling out to the Nova. Singerius points out another one.

"Mr. Novalight. How do we know you -aren't- giving information away. Why do you still hold on to these places in Alliance lands?" He asks quill in hand. "I will be honest with you, and admit what others wont. Buisness is Buisness, gold funds my family and I use it to help this city as I've said earlier. What information would I have that I could really give them. Our time with the horde has been quite short in comparison to our alliance with humans. They already know a lot of our secrets. But don't misunderstand my point, if it comes down to it I will stand by my brothers and sisters. Death to All who oppose us." He nods. "Thank you." He adds while stepping away from the podium.

Singerius leans forward. "No further questions at this time." Despite saying that the crowd calls out. "Nova! Nova! Mr. Novalight! Sir! Excuse me!" as he is guided to a carriage pulled by two large golden hawkstriders. Members of the Novalight family, surround him as the door is opened and he steps inside. They push back the mob and walk inside. Singerius walks into the carriage, holding a small parchment note. The attractive elf watches him blushing as the doors close. The other family members hop in front and grab the reins. They snap them as they ride off.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

SILVERMOON TRIBUNE

Silvermoon Defiled!

Residents of our great city woke up today to find grotesque and slanderous images pasted all around building sides, primarily in the Royal Exchange district. The painted-images were rudimentary and sloppy, but conveyed messages of dissent and rebellion.

Authorities have detained a "Sylro Yamus." He was found hours after dawn attempting to remove the paint from his clothes, to no avail. Although Yamus claims to have worked alongside a man named "Gael Keth" (who has yet to be identified and found) the brave authorities who keep our city safe note that the quality of the paint used would suggest a much wealthier influence. The ichor was magically imbued to make removal very difficult and Yamus, who is a garbage removal attendant, would in no way be able to acquire such substances without great help.

Included amongst the calls for dissent in the graffiti were hate-filled messages directed toward the prestigious House Seregon. The tribune was able to ask Elihanara Seregon about the incident. She condemns the actions, and trusts that the Magistrate will do all in its power to rectify the situation. She added that the attack on her family's name came as a complete surprise, and that House Seregon is donating substantial funds to go toward the cleaning up of this mess. The tribune will continue to follow the progress of the investigation and calls for anyone with any information to please notify the authorities.

"My country is the world, my religion is to do good" - Thomas Paine

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died." - Jorah Mormont

----- Characters -----

Spoiler:
Dulcius Seregon - Mage/addict with a tendency to bore others.
Daedre Seregon - Low-born noble with a cocksure behavior.
Edric Luven - Cautious lowlife Human who will do anything for quick coin.
Sandor Deramore - A former Alliance military commander turned lost Undead soldier.
Ranzbert Spoznotch - Tad-insane Gnome Warlock with a passion for potion making and research.
Elizabeth Drakos - Stern and assertive zealot.
Darkshire Gazette

There is quite the ruckus in Darkshire today, as sign ups for the Ordonis Colosseum, tournament. It pits combatants from all over the world, into the arena to fight. The difference is, only one combatant will walk away alive. This gruesome idea proposed and funded by the tournament's name sake. Raphael Ordonis Senior. In promoting the event he unveiled the sign up sheet and even sat down to speak with us for a little bit.

"Thank you for speaking with us, Mr. Ordonis."

"Raphael. It's not ah problem. Thanks fah havin' me."

"Okay, so briefly explain the idea of this concept, how did you come about this?"

"Ah'm a warrior, ah used to have my life on the line all the time. It isn't a glorious life, but is one to be respected. Admired. In my old age ah can't keep up like ah used to but my spirit never aged. There are those who feel the greatest honor is to die in battle. Ah'm givin' them that chance, as well as showing the world th' strength of Azeroth's denizens." The dark skinned bald man says; his Stratholme dialect rather heavy.

"Wonderful, When can we expect this?"

"Soon. So to everybody out there, polish your craft of war. I'd like t' say hi to mah beautiful wife. Shaena Ordonis, mah twins. Lexine an' Raph junior and mah best friend Alexandria Steamfizzle. Make sure you go to Steamfizzle industries if ya need somethin' done right." He nods.

"Alright....Thank you, Raphael for this enlightening conversation."

"Not ah problem, tits."

Daily Sun

It seems our fair streets are plagued with turmoil once again, sources say a band of kidnappers have been at large throughout our fine city. As of this article fourteen Sin'dorei have went missing, and never return. We are asking those to be careful traveling Eversong at night, and be mindful of the locations of Arcane Guardians. "I can't believe it, at first Elyriania was there, and I just went to conjure some strudels when....She was gone when I returned. And that was a month ago. It's eerie." Delphinia Heartflame, age 963 says on the subject. More on this topic as it develops.

Dalaran Post

If you're around Dalaran, you've probably seen them. Armed to the teeth, and move in dignified order. Their tabards unify them, they are dubbed the Phoenix Knights. The organization is led by Singerius Highstride, a known public figure representing the House of Novalight, and a noble in his own right. The sin'dorei has managed to organize a professional tactics team suited around many different avenues. In a time where many are out of a job, Dalaran Post suggest you go seek them out. Only the best of the best will be accepted. Patriarch Nova of the Novalight house had this to say:

"The Phoenix Knights are an elite team working together for many avenues. Singerius is a trusted official and proven leader. His business mind and sense is what my late father recognized before pulling him onto the team. I suggest anyone who has proven themselves a competent soldier to try it out. Our offices are open from Dawn till Dusk. Ask for one of our assistants and they should take care of the rest."
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

The Daily Sun

Dalia Sunborne
Editor

In addition to the flurry of events plaguing our beloved Silvermoon City -- building vandalism, a rash of disappearances, suspected price gouging on Bloodthistle -- there have been reports of muggings!

Ladies Vylaria Novalight and Elihanara Seregon were found in the Bazaar shortly after an attack. Miss Seregon was suffering from a knife wound to her shoulder and Miss Novalight was unconscious. No further updates have been reported at this time.

When asked to comment, Lady Seregon mentioned, only, that the two had been in conversation before the unidentified assailant came upon them. She thanked the Guardians for their quick response.

My fellow citizens, is enough enough? What else will we allow behind our walls? We must demand more of our magisterium. We must demand more security.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Booty Bay Weekly News

Fresh news! This week an epic aerial battle clashed over the forests of Stranglethorn Vale! The Green Steel Brothers, Fred and Ned, goblin twins known for their aerial prowess, piloting their jet fighters, Stink and Spit, challenged the ace wannabe named Celes, piloting the Pride of the Naaru. According to reliable sources, the battle lasted seventeen minutes, an intense dogfight among our fellow goblins and the go--- draenei! However, the draenei gained the upper hand upon shooting down Fred and his Stink! Seeing his brother shot down, Ned fought with revenge in the eyes, a true hero of our kind, but evil prevailed and he was also defeated! A shame in the history of Booty Bay.

Sources say the brothers doubted the draenei's skills in piloting, and after a heated discussion they took it to the air! Rumors say the draenei has been reported to show aerial prowess in many places. Is this the birth of a new ace?
The Silvermoon Tribune

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb12xwD8QT0[/youtube]

MURDER!!!

Tragic news strikes our city yet again brothers and sisters. One of our cities elite families was delivered a crushing blow. The head of their House was found slain in his estate home in Eversong along with his entire honor guard. This does not bode well for us as a people. If societies elite are so easily killed in their homes what does that mean for us as a people? More troubling is the piece of material pointing to the murderer… The Magisters have found evidence directly linking the young Lord of House Novalight to the crime. Zariel Novalight is now a guilty until proven innocent and is considered a fugitive of Silvermoon. Trackers have been dispatched to bring this vile dog to justice. We as a people should not stand to let our city streets be so unsafe. The time to bring the evil Zariel Novalight is at hand. For years his family has been linked to shady dealings though nothing has ever been set in stone, well now there is proof. The authorities have spoken saying they will apprehend him within the week and he is to be locked away until further action is decided by the courts! Now is the time to join as a one people. Lord Elrohir Seregon has offered any assistance he can to the Noble family that was harmed in this crime and he offers protection to the rest. Citizens may find him at his Manor home in Silvermoon should they wish to speak with him (The Warlock Training Center: The doors are locked for the purpose of using it while I’m in game. To prevent people from just walking downstairs and going –OH YOU’RE A WARLOCK!-) He has met with several citizens already in his lounge for discussions on how we can better help create a unified and safe society. We can only hope that more will step forward as did the members of this brave House.
[Image: 15.jpg]
Silvermoon Tribune

Earlier today the Young Nova, Zariel Amaru Novalight age 341 turned himself into authorities. When asked of his location beforehand he refused to comment. The shackles were placed on his arms and ankles promptly. He insists he's innocent but the evidence proves otherwise. The Nova will be held until a trial is held. Family of the noble house has this to say. "I hope they ring his neck, my father was a good elf. He didn't deserve this." A family member of the victim states. "This is tragic, but we must abide by the law. It is the way of the world. There is nothing we can do." The words of Zariel's own aunt, Agorine Novalight. Its sad to see the tragedy still present in our city hopefully this turns around. Zariel will await trial, more on this as it develops.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing the World - Teaser Spiralin 0 904 03-14-2013, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Spiralin
  Weight of the World Beltharean 1 968 12-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Beltharean
  World That We Live In [Xigo's Mini-Events] Xigo 0 757 04-08-2011, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Xigo