The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

clades`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to create diverse and deep characters, often related to each other. I dont really know what to put here so I'll just bust out some random facts: I prefer shadow to fel; I like SW and I hate dalaran; I never play 100% evil or 100% good characters; Sometimes my evil characters turn out to be good after all, and the other way around. I also have no problems with solo RP, although it does get boring after a while.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Estonia, so my primary language is Estonian. However, I have been learning English and using computers for over 10 years now so I don't have any problems with the language except for occasional phrasing mistakes.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
2 weeks after WoW was released (2004 i think) my brother came home with a mysterious package. He gave it to me, i opened it and started crying out of pure joy (blizzard fan for life). I played retail for a month, about 6 hours every day. After 31 days i was a level 8 paladin. :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I RP'ed on Earthern Ring EU and I was a part of the SW city guard. I got tired of it eventually and quit, but after a few weeks i started missing RP, so I just googled "private server RP" and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy social RP with some drama and also battle RP with explosions and stuff like that :P. And usually, if i can be myself, everything goes.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have 3 favourites in both races and classes. Human, NE and Troll. I like their backgrounds and i feel like i can fit in with those 3 (also, night elves are pretty). Classes are Necromancer, Paladin and Scout. Again, very interesting to RP and i feel like i relate... somehow.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Lots of friendly people and good RP, of course!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That's a hard question to answer, but if I

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Vydul and Clades had a normal childhood. Vydul always liked the spiritual side of life when Clades was more of a tomgirl. One day their father found Vydul reading a forbidden book about shadow magic and beat her up because of that. The same day, Clades was rewarded for winning a friendly sword-and-shield duel with a boy of her age. Vydul was very jealous and they got into a fight, where Vydul tried to use some minor magic. As soon as their father saw Vydul's palms emiting a dark light, he took her to duskwood and told her to never return to Westfall. - This has basically already happened and it's actually much longer than this.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.