The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Armor Restriction
I was wondering if it would be possible to allow .addrpitem leather to be worn by all classes. Realistically it would make sense and I've noticed that a lot of leather appears cloth-like, and there would be such nicer outfits to be made with this.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
This has been brought up before, in different forms, and is always shot down. Why should this time be any different?
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Because this is ONLY leather. I don't see a legit reason its not possible :o
Leather armor becoming available has been discussed before and it has been shot down.

My apologies, yes?
Why?
Check this out.
Can we have plate for everyone?

I don't want to have to roll a warrior/DK/pally just to be able to wear bikini.

Hurr hurr hurr.
LostStranger Wrote:Check this out.
Irrelevant. I care only about leather and just for the looks of it. Honestly, aren't we all mature enough here not to abuse the privilege of being able to wear leather?
The past would say no.
What past?
The Staff holds a firm stance on this, on that it won't be happening, or at least not for a long time. We've said our reasons in other threads and we're quite certain.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Anski Wrote:The Staff holds a firm stance on this, on that it won't be happening, or at least not for a long time. We've said our reasons in other threads and we're quite certain.

This.

And y'know, one thing is just where it starts out. If we allowed leather, then we'd get people asking about mail. Then plate. Then weapons. You get the idea.

Remember the last time we had that bug slide which allowed everyone to wield every weapon?
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hawk Wrote:Remember the last time we had that bug slide which allowed everyone to wield every weapon?
I remember this what problem grew from that?
BountyHunter Wrote:
Hawk Wrote:Remember the last time we had that bug slide which allowed everyone to wield every weapon?
I remember this what problem grew from that?
Probably that you had mages running around with swords and shields. Or two-handers.

Something crazy like that, I assume.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Yes. We had... Rogues wielding two-handed axes and Mages with more talent at using claymores than Warriors. It was facepalm material.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death Knight NPC armor? Maarten 4 2,012 12-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Reinforced Cloth Armor Petition Lendri 59 8,213 10-24-2012, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Request for armor being added! Erynn 9 1,982 10-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Erynn
  Armor request~ raerae 3 1,023 05-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post: raerae
  Blue/Red Acherus knight's armor jak13 21 5,602 11-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Scout