The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Bloodstone Corsairs
[Image: Rynn.png]
Who the berk are ye?!

The Bloodstone Corsairs are an epic group of marauding...corsairs who's ultimate goal in life is to collect as much gold they can carry, how much ale their body can properly hold, how many men/women they can bed, and how many adventures they can experience before meeting their end. Despite their pirating nature, they do not usually go for civillian ships, prefering to royally screw over more private buccaneers and their cargo. Their attacks are sudden, quick, and demoralizing. They show no mercy. They fear no enemy.

They are the Bloodstone Corsairs.

Ranks!

Captain - The Captain is the obvious head of the ship. Captain Rynn Bloodstone runs her ship with a titanium fist, and will proceed to jam said fist into the face of anyone who dares disagree with her word. Her word is law on and off the ship, and her orders can override any other high ranking member's orders.

First Mate - The First Mate is the second in command, only the Captain's orders surpasss his command. Salin Ashwalker is the classic definition of 'gun crazy', as the man walks around with at least three guns on his person, minimum, at all times. Also, he's got a chopper.

Executioner - The Executioner is the pure muscle on the ship, definitely the strongest warrior and the one who can be turned to when someone needs a problem solved. His main job is to keep the captain protected at all times, especially since the Corsairs make quite a few enemies along the way.

Navigator - The Navigator is the brains of the outfit, plotting the course for who to rob and where and when. Their job is to keep tabs on any information for loot and such and report it to the Captain so she may decide if the target is worth pursuing.

Bar Maiden - The Bar Maiden is the liquor jockey for the group. Basically, the 'ale run' guy or gal. Since the Captain, the First Mate, and soon, every Corsair on the ship, like to have their drink, the Bar Maiden's job can become very important.

Corsair - The bulk of the group. This is the footsoldier to Captain Bloodstone's general. Although the basic pirate job may not seem like much, there are many possibilities to earn the higher up members of the group's favor to get moved into special fields.
  • Enforcer - The Enforcers are the brutes of the group, ones who like to duke it out and can take heavy damage. They aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and they are the main group who deals with traitors and other 'problems'. Their main boss is the Executioner.

• Special Forces - The Special Forces team is the elite covert ops team of the ship, doing special missions that the normal Corsairs cannot or will not. From sabbotaging the enemy to murder to theft to arson to underwater warfare, these soldiers live for the danger and are not afraid to get the job done. Their commander is the First Mate.

• Medic - Even on a pirate ship, we need doctors and healers. If you join the guild as a priest or shaman, you'll most likely be put into here so you can get to work healing before, during, or after battles. The Navigator is their superior.

Deckhand - The lowly Deckhand. This is the group people generally start out in upon joining the Corsairs until they prove their worth in battle or some other field.

[left][Image: Salin.png][/left]
Rules!? Ye be on a pirate ship!

Yes, but we do, surprise, surprise, have rules you need to follow.

In-Character:
-Never disobey an order from a superior. You can argue, you can tease, but if someone in a superior rank orders you to do something, you better, by the freakin' Light, do it or Rynn'll lay the beatdown on you. If the order is something ridiculous, you can take it up with someone of higher rank than the person who gave the order.

Captain > First Mate > Navigator/Executioner > Corsairs/Special Forces/Enforcer/Medic > Deckhand

If the Captain gave the order...you're screwed.

-Never kill without reason. Unless you've been ordered to kill someone (or are being attacked and kill them in self defense), you are not to kill anyone. Especially an innocent civillian. If you begin to attact too much attention to yourself, the Corsairs will abandon you and leave you to be arrested or killed by guards.

-Don't try to steal from the higher-ups. Rynn will seriously turn you into a human sword sheath.

OOC Rules
-Don't be a landlubber. Respect your fellow guild members.
-Don't spam up guild chat. That falls under respect.
-Have fun. Fun is good. No, fun is mandatory, citizen.

How can ey join ye on your adventures?

Simple! You can either do one of the following:
-Find Rynn or Salin ingame and get an invite from one of them. Please, please, please do not just walk to one of us and say, "Can I have an invite?" ICly. Show off a bit of RP skill, ya know?
-PM me on the forums to express interest and then meet me ingame for your IC recruitment.

Be there any races/classes who cannot join ye?

Why yes, yes there is! We sadly do not accept Paladins, Death Knights, Druids, or Night Elves. Paladins because they're lawful and righteous and we don't need THAT KIND OF NEGATIVE INFLUENCE ON OUR YOUNGER, MORE INNOCENT PIRATES. Death Knights, because...well, they're dead. And...knighty. Druids because the only plants we like are the ones that can be turned into profit or cigarettes. And finally, Night Elves because the captain is a Blood Elf.

One might ask, then, "Why do you allow Trolls on the ship?" Because I AM ZE CAPTAIN AND I MAKE ZE RULES. We are actually looking for more Alliance members to join the guild. And Forsaken.

Why should I join ye?

Umm, because I'm awesome? No, we have some cool things going on. But for one thing, we're unlike any other pirate guild because we pirate via Zepplin. Oh yeah, that's right. Thinking outside the box. Anyways, we have good events, good people, and good times awaiting for you.

[Image: Zepplen.png]
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
Updated the guild page!
Ooh, page looks really nice. Can't wait to see more! :B
I approve of this awesomeness.
-Jynxi
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
Land pirates v. Sea pirates. I demand it.
Attention: We will be holding our event to claim the big airship most likely tomorrow. The time is still under debate but be aware!
GMT -8. I am available early-ish afternoon (around 1:30 onward) to around 4 or 5 PM. After that, it's all dinner until around 8 or 9, usually. From that time on I can pretty much RP until 4 AM if I choose, so late works best. :P
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
Epic does not begin to describe this.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain CoTH Domination.

No, I do not expect to be rewarded by the masters for my work. In fact, If it were not for their omniscience, I doubt they would even be aware of my existence. We are so small compared to them. I wonder why people still resist. - Kera

ROAR! - Ura
Alright, the first event is SATURDAY. As in, the one in a few days! Be there or be square. It'll most likely be in the afternoon, perhaps 1 at -8 GMT (Pacific). Try to figure it out because I have no idea what timezones you're all in.
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
/intrude

You allow Trolls because I say so! >:I

/escape
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
HelveteSong Wrote:Alright, the first event is SATURDAY. As in, the one in a few days! Be there or be square. It'll most likely be in the afternoon, perhaps 1 at -8 GMT (Pacific). Try to figure it out because I have no idea what timezones you're all in.

Timezone: GMT+1

Shameless bump! EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GUILD! Please post so this event may happen!
Timezone: GMT -5, any time works fine for me though.

Timezone: EST

I'm good with any time.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Xigo Wrote:Timezone: EST

I'm good with any time.

Ditto, but I'm going to miss event #1 no matter what. Good luck me hearties! Yarrr...
I'm available today, if it ain't too insanely late.

Also GMT +1 for me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monkeytail Corsairs (Pirate guild) Zukaza031 1 587 02-23-2011, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Zukaza031