The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Monkeytail Corsairs (Pirate guild)
Arrrr mateys!
I'm Captain Cervantes Scila and our recruiting is open. Do you think you're a real sailor?! Well visit me in the bay, we will put you to the test!

We currently seek for:
-Mates (The regular swashbucklers, surgeons, cooks, …) 2 gold/week
-Carpenters (Engineers, responsible for the hull repairs) 2 gold/week
-Gunners (Operating the cannons) 2,5 gold/week

Our ship is named "The Night's Rambler". The lass has seen a few great battles. It is an old merchant ship that got transformed into a devious war frigate! She is equipped with fourteen cannons, covered with copper plating and made out of the finest wood!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC information:
We are a pirate guild that is particularly interested in making trouble around the bay. We will go as often we can on treasure hunts, plunders, smuggles, … on pirate ship (2)

Before you can be a deckhand we will first test you to see if you got the guts to be aboard our ship. This test can have different variations.

Every crewman starts out as a deckhand, wish means he has to swab the deck and do some regular tasks around the ship. These newcomers often get disrespected because they still have to learn. But if your able to impress the Captain or his officers you will get your promotion soon. You can choose out of the 3 duties from above. Mates (who are the regular swashbucklers, surgeons, cooks, …,), carpenters (mostly engineers, people that are responsible for the hull repair during combat.) and Gunners (Operating the cannons.)

When you get promoted to your pirate rank, you will receive a devoting ritual which will make us put a monkey tail brand on your body. This will usually stay on your body for the rest of your lifetime. Also all crewmen must obey the pirate code. (GMI book, just ask me OOCly for it.)

Having questions or interested? PM me or my first mate in game. (Cervantes, Samuel)
Most awesome signature of Cap'n Scila! Check check check!

Spoiler:
[Image: f7247.png]
Guild OOCly disbanded. The Captain joined the Cartel, guild is still join-able as crew but you just have to join the channel "Monkeytail".
Most awesome signature of Cap'n Scila! Check check check!

Spoiler:
[Image: f7247.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confession [Guild] Reigen 16 7,563 06-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Last Post: muhaha8
  How to Get a Guild Subforum Grakor456 9 2,985 02-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Inactive Guild Subforums Loxmardin 4 1,641 02-12-2014, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  The Regiment [Guild] Jonoth 14 3,748 01-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Franksta96