The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feeling a bit alone.
Well seeming as though it's mostly my own fault for, at least from my point of veiw, being so hostile towards some, I've been feeling rather alone. (Both here and RL, but thats another story) I do not know why, but I havn't really tried to make friends with anyone here, so I guess this would be a small, but it still counts (I guess), attempt at reaching out to my fellow COTH members.

Hello, I an known as Kyle and I love to draw. I also love vidoe games, (Outside of WoW) and the great out doors. No really I do (Even though I'm inside all the time.) Anyway, I've been thinking of a rather odd book to write and I have been to no avail, I keep running out of ideas, or at least sence I've been gone from playing for awhile.

Still trying to figure out what else to say, and I'm rather unsure of me posting it here other than I am still absent and will be until my computar gets fixed, which sadly is taking forever. v_V
SEEMINGLY SOCIAL YET STILL ANTI SOCIAL PEOPLE UNITE!
Cute in a way.
What other games do you play?
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Hi. ;D
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Lots of first person shooters like halo and COD, and hello.
Do you like assassins?
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Assassins are great, cant wait to get brotherhood, Oh and Kingdom hearts is the best game ever ^_^
Hi nice to meetcha. Hope we get to play in game sometime :)
As do I.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know that feeling.. PvtFrog 2 586 10-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Flammeschmieden