The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for.. Well.. People!
So, after writing up Saraya's storyline, I've been a bit at loss on what to do, which is ironic as my favourite character is RPable again. Any-ho, realizing my list of RP buddies had been grown quite small, I figured I'd post up an ad!

Saraya - She could use a therapist if anyone ever plays them, if not, people to win her trust or scare the heck out of her. Both are fun.

Niarrin - Niarrin the Kaldorei ever focussed on her task to reunite her race, so that they may fight alongside each other and reclaim their lands. She is solely remaining in Elven lands, and thus could use some RP there with fellow Kaldorei. If you were/are interested in Grace of Elune, she's the one to find.

Jaide - My huntress, has shamefully lacked any RP of any kind ever since I made her. I have only RPed her once, while I did really like the idea and wrote up her story with pleasure. What she lacks however, is a travelling companion or possibly a group to explore and venture out with. She's seen little of the world, but is not courageous enough to go exploring alone!

Arianna - The squire who lacks a profile and admittedly some history. She is still looking for a teacher to guide her into the light and it's ways.

I am also very willing to create new characters should you come up with a fun idea, I love some militaristic RP or teacher/student or well.. Pretty much anything! I will note however, that the only race I really have little interest in are Blood Elves, never got the hang of them and never found them really fun to play. Sorry guys. ^.~

Also, I do not mind if you step into my happy place. Really.
If Saraya comes to Catacombs, she could totally join up in Karin and Fal'del's party.
Scaring people is fun. Im up for that :D
Saraya: Possible that my Draenei Shaman, Kelon, could help fix her.

Niarrin: I said I would put Dalar in Elune's Grace, so whenever y'all start RP'ing, I'll hop on him. :3

Jaide: Eeh.. Maybe Ned, my human cowboy, could travel around with her. I don't RP with him much. Might give him something to do!
Astus could mebbe scare Saraya? :D
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Danalthar Wrote:If Saraya comes to Catacombs, she could totally join up in Karin and Fal'del's party.

If it wasn't due to her recent storyline (Which I forgot to add on her wiki page) she would still be wandering around there. ^^ Due to it however, she received a severe trauma and now fears just about anyone, so I don't think she will fit in that well. :P

Miah Wrote:Scaring people is fun. Im up for that :D

Sure thing, we can either plan a day (or several) or you can find her in the SW Cathedral ^^

McKnighter Wrote:Saraya: Possible that my Draenei Shaman, Kelon, could help fix her.

Niarrin: I said I would put Dalar in Elune's Grace, so whenever y'all start RP'ing, I'll hop on him. :3

Jaide: Eeh.. Maybe Ned, my human cowboy, could travel around with her. I don't RP with him much. Might give him something to do!

Your Draenei is welcome to try! As for Dalar, we should plan a date to meet each other seeing my random shouts haven't had the effect I hoped for. And as far as the cowboy, sure! Why not. That's the thing I had with Jaide as well, she needs something to do.

Aphetoros Wrote:Astus could mebbe scare Saraya? :D

Sure thing, you know where to find her. ^^ If it's easier, I'll have her walk out of the cathedral every now and then, or just get her thrown out of there.
Awwww. But they're full of cuddles and love!
Jaerin could possibly help her with therapy if he ever ran into her on neutral ground. He's a Priest and all. Blood Elf, granted.
If you want someone to clash/debate with with Niarrin,
you will want to meet Kanrie.
˜★Sketch Blog
Scare her? Why... Look no further than...
DELRIC.
ANGREH Undead Death Knight.
He sets people on FIAH.
Well, scaring Saraya has certainly gained interest. I'll just log onto her and throw out several messages over the LFG every now and then.

Jaide, still needs awesome people to team up and venture out with. Ned sounded awesome, but alas haven't seen you around McKnighter.

Arianne in the meanwhile found a trainer, but fellow paladins/squires would be great as well.
... Scary kids scaring kids (lol)? Aulten is your man. Although ICly, you'd have trouble finding him. But, if he has a reason to track her down, we could have some interesting RP. Oh yeah, and Niarrin. Don't forget about her and Mythor!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Bumping this!

I am now mainly looking for Kaldorei willing to join the fight together in the struggles they daily face in elven territories. Please do not apply if you are neutral at best! I need racial hatreds, I need NElves who fight other NElves for merely talking to Horde members!

Niarrin - Needs you!

Jaide - However is still looking for adventurers, and I would love to roleplay her more.

Saraya - On the other hand is on hold so I can focus mainly on these above two characters!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for people to RP with in open rp. Kage 9 1,583 10-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Knock
  New People. Sultanofswing29 5 1,063 03-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
  Looking for People to make a difference in other's lives! Inquire within! CappnRob 0 837 08-14-2011, 01:51 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  People from the past FlyingSquirrel 4 1,043 05-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel