The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for People to make a difference in other's lives! Inquire within!
Ok, so, you're wondering: what is this thread for? Something specific? Well the answer is yes and no.

This thread will serve as a "hub" thread for all of my storylines that will be open to Player-Character input and alteration. That is to say, if I'm running a story that YOU can influence and even determine the results, it will put up here for all to know and see!

Now, for the most part, these won't be full blown event RPs. These will be storylines, ongoing collections of seemingly unrelated RPs that tie together for the bigger picture of the involved character's lives. How can you get in on this? Well, just click on the links that will be provided in the list below to see! Each storyline thread will follow a similar format: A title (of course), the main characters involved that belong to myself (as well as any others whom give me permission), a breakdown of the rough idea of what the storyline is to accomplish, where these storyline will primarily take place, what the sides of each storyline are, what evidences would support both sides, and what type of characters I am ESPECIALLY looking for to involve themselves in the storyline (most all characters will be accepted of course, but there are specific kinds I am looking for at times). Finally, there will be a list of possible results/endings that I have pre-written and devised, and how alterable they are.

So, sound like fun to you? Of course it does! So, jump right on in and take a look at what is open at the moment!

-Current Storylines-
Love Immortal: A human and a draenei are deeply in love, but can they stand up to the cold looks of society? Or will the other Draenei come around?
Forever Hold Your Peace: A dwarf once married an elf, many decades ago. Back then they were allies, but now dwarfs and elfs face each other on the battlefield, so what is to become of their love?
Sins of the Son: The bonds between long-lost father and son are put to the test when their ideals violently clash and disagree with each other.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for people to RP with in open rp. Kage 9 1,583 10-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Knock
  New People. Sultanofswing29 5 1,063 03-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
  People from the past FlyingSquirrel 4 1,043 05-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Looking for.. Well.. People! Psychyn 12 1,772 02-26-2011, 04:25 PM