The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Runehoof Tribe (A Tauren Tribe)
((Well hello boys and girls, come on in see the show. Ahem, jokes aside - This is basically my first guild. It will be a Work In Progress forever and I want you to shoot criticism at me. No need for it to be constructive or anything, just tell me what's wrong, I'll figure out how to fix it.

Next - This guild is going to be basically a Tauren tribe in which people will learn about Tauren through roleplay. If anybody has any idea about events, some ranks or whatever, shoot a barrage at me.

Last but not least - This tribe is going to start during a migration, so no need for your characters to be profiled, as they will evolve during the RP. That is all, let's go! ))

1. The tribe

The Runehoof tribe is one of those ever-migrating nomadic tribes, scavenging what they find on their current position before they pack their tents up, hop on their Kodo beasts and embrace the road towards the next fat soil to settle down. The Runehoofs are well known for their woodwork and producing armor and clothes from beast skins.

Their relationship with the rest of the Tauren is basically a business one, trading, more precisely. They don't have any problems with any members of the Horde and with Draenei shaman(for spiritual reasons).

2. The Tauren

The chief of the tribe is Brom Runehoof, an old shaman who's spent a lot of time following the Earthmother's guidance. ((I need people to sign up for an assistant and a Seer(the wisest of the three assistants)and some roles like, leatherworker, gunsmith, woodcarver and so on.))

3. Goals

The current goal of the tribe is to find a place to settle down.

(( As I mentioned in the beginning, shoot criticism. Thank you for reading this.))
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
I'm thinking about making a toon for this.
Notify me when this is up.
It will be up when we gather 8 people.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Hmmm... Any room for a cannon-toting Tauren with an odd laugh, and a slight addiction to blowing up the Alliance? :3
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
It would be better for you to put new characters into the guild so they can get character progression and advancement through RP, but we'll see about lunatic Taurens.
The Centaur have always been an enemy of the Tauren. Hence, I suggest you make events where they attack a current camp site of your clan's which more or less forces them to move directly afterwards, rather quickly.

If I had a better time zone, I'd join this, but sadly I do not.
Aussienub. You're always free to join for the RP, even 10 minutes daily.

About the Centaur, yes events will certainly happen. Thanks for the heads-up, though!
Sadly, Lokot's character isn't well-developed past the few points I mentioned. I've only used him once ICly. So, he's -kinda- a new character, if that makes sense.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Hey, this is going to be more of a PLAYERS' guild than my guild, so if you see your character fitting, you're more than free to join.
Kirabo Wrote:Aussienub. You're always free to join for the RP, even 10 minutes daily.

About the Centaur, yes events will certainly happen. Thanks for the heads-up, though!
I've had an idea for a Tauren anyway, I might make him a wanderer from the Runehoof tribe who returns occasionally to help out. He's a travelling artist. Peaceful and rather nice person.
Bah'tahu Shorthorn can join!
Sure thing. I want you all guys to come online, if possible and whisper "Runehoof" for an invite, thank you.
-Lacks internet on required computer to play WoW-
The server is down anyways.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kaz'Kah [Death totem] Tribe Ormica 13 3,055 01-06-2013, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Bitlordman
  <Brokenhorn Tribe> Kira13 7 17,510 12-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Kodohorn Tribe RiffRaff 2 914 11-21-2011, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Spiky
  The Wolftotem Tribe Stormgald 7 1,503 10-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Stormgald
  The Darkhoof Tribe Wkeeley 1 810 11-23-2010, 07:27 AM
Last Post: muhaha8