The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Holy crap, Drust actually has input!?
I WANNA RAGE TOO!... Nah, I never liked drama, never did... Always avoided it. So please, no one rage at me or anything. Because in the end we all have different opinions and ideas, and that's what makes RPing and being in a community fun, because you get to see and hear things in different perspectives instead of just your own, and it can intrigue you. *Cough* anyway... Let's get down to business.

Hello, I'm Drust and I'm an al-... No wait... I finished that speech somewhere else already, anyway. I've been here for a bit over a year now, and I've noticed that respect has really dropped on this server. I remember a time on the forums where no one was afraid to post something, knowing it would be looked at and maturely discussed. But now, people just seem to disrespect and one liner somebody, beats me why they do it, and even though you think you've topped that person, in the end you're just the one who's ruining the server... Yeah... Feel pretty bad right now eh?

Come on people, when someone has an idea, horrible or not, why do we have to put it down so bad? Why don't we praise the person for actually thinking of something to entertain others on the server THEN state our opinions or why it wouldn't be plausible. Instead I sometimes just see one liners, just shooting them down, "Thanks for thinking about it though, and the input is still appreciated" Nope. You just pick up a shotgun, hold it right to their face and go. "NOPE!" Blam... Shot down.

We're all here to have fun and we all have different opinions... And that's what makes all the content on this server unique and interesting. Because of all of us. No one can force an opinion on someone else. If someone is speaking their mind, saying what they think... Why respond? "Okay that's how the person thinks. Good. Well others and I think differently, let them enjoy themselves and I'll keep my mouth shut." Most discussions I see here simply turn into arguments, I feel like I'm logging into such a hostile place sometimes when I jump online.

There's always two sides to RP, and each one has their own opinion. But it shouldn't piss you off OOCly. If that's how a person likes to RP, and they're enjoying it... Why are you trying to ruin the fun they're having? Okay I mean... If it's -really- far fetched... And I mean REALLY. Like son of the Lich King... Then yeah... Shoot away. But when it's something minor like crossfaction love, or any other debates we've had in the past. Well in the end there will always be two sides. And I find that great. Why? Because if one side ever wins in one of these debates, then we succeed in shooting down someones RP. Someones fun. It may be annoying in our eyes. But hey, we came here to have fun, and THAT believe it or not, is RP. Sometimes it doesn't make so much sense, but as long as it's plausible and fair... Well I'm not going to yell or complain at anyone, all I have to say to them is have fun and keep doing what you believe is best, if it means more enjoyment on CotH for you.

And ah... To the crossfaction thing, just letting you know. I'm indifferent, I don't care if the Orc is killing the elf, or shaking its hand. Because that's one persons RP, and I'm not going to comment or challenge their fun on this server.

Anyway, that's my 2 :silver: ... Probably isn't much... Or that important either... And all this ground has already probably been covered about a million times by others. But eh, felt like I'd speak up for a second... Don't kill me... Please, PUT THE SHOTGUN DOWN!

P.S The crappy jokes in there were also just a point... Lighten up a little CoTH, enjoy our time here while we have it. :)

Edit: Was tired, fixed a few mistakes. >.<
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
Well said.

You noob~.

:>
I could flame this...I could flame this, I want to flame this, I need to flame this, Hell if Loxxy can do it so can I...but...Deep down...I know I must be reasonable. I didn't understand half of this but GOOD GAME, son, Good game. In all seriousness though, well thats about it.
And that's the Drust I know. Perfectly calm and truthful as always.

I agree with most of your points, Crispy Grispy, and I -would- make a joke about how 'Pass My Shotgun' can stand for something else, but it'd be in preeeetty poor taste right now.

How you manage to stay chill all the time is beyond me, though.
Point is, do your thing, even if you do it away from others so you don't get mauled by a litter of angry kittens, and have fun.

/also uses the opportunity to hug Leon.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Perfectly calm? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *clears throat*. Did I just get hugged?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The quest for the Holy Grai-.. Empty house. Herastean 4 1,017 07-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Herastean
  Dual Specialization - Holy and Shadow Cepht 9 1,777 10-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Miah
  Holy Moly! Leth came back! Secrettom 11 1,932 03-20-2009, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Ahlas
  holy rusted jesus on a stick romalgo 3 990 10-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  For the love of all that is holy... Grakor456 13 1,974 05-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Harmonic