The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Andu-falah-dor [Inactive]
The guild is currently inactive. I may take up this idea a bit later on. I am working on another guild idea that I seem to be more dedicated to. Running two guilds might be a tad too much. As I do still play Taizhi I am more than willing to accept some pupils if still interested; but there won't be events and such. Thank you.

I would like to inform you that I am not claiming any sort of prestige title, godmod or anything of the sort. The following is subject to change if seen appropriate.

Andu-falah-dor

Andu-falah-dor, meaning "Let balance be restored," is a phrase commonly used by the Kaldorei.

This institution revolves around nature, Elune and the art of defensive combat. Self proclaimed Shan'do, Tai'zhi Ilan, is searching for those eager to be a part of something, eager to learn. Andu-falah-dor is a school, a school with goals to create great warriors, but it doesn't stop there. Students adopted into Andu-falah-dor will learn many things, respect, modesty and not to mention an art not very well known, an art without a name, an art taught to Shan'do, Ilan by his mentor. Shan'do, Ilan has adopted this art as his lifestyle and wishes to bestow it upon pupils, young or old. Students are not required to adopt this as their lifestyle as Shan'do Ilan has, nor are they required to stay for any certain amount of time. Students of Andu-falah-dor are free to come and go as they please and will not be succumb to ridicule, mordancy or any of the sort.

The Token System

The Token system is not very dissimilar from a belt system that is used within many martial art trainings. Every Student will receive a token indicating they have begun training under Tai'zhi. Players will progress through this system through in-game roleplay or IC forum posts, or a mixture of both. This is still a work in progress. I will post more info as soon as possible.

Sub-Tokens

Sub-Tokens are tokens that can be earned through doing meager tasks, or even dueling. Tokens will have great value within the Andu-falah-dor. The greater the task, the greater the value of the token. This can also be seen as a sort of achievement system. I am open to any suggestions about this system.

Ranks

These are the ranks as of now, they are subject to change due to guild infancy.

Shan'do (Honored Teacher) - Guild Leader.

Shan'do (Honored Teacher) - Students who graduate to this level will be seen as masters and will be able to adopt pupils.

Thero'shan (Honored Student) - This is the highest level a student can become, once they graduate to Shan'do they are no longer students.

Thero (Student) - Pupils of Andu-falah-dor.

Initiate/OOC - Players who have yet to RP within the guild.

Other:

Falah (Balance) - This rank is for Priests, Priestesses and Druids who wish to aid the school with their blessing. They will be seen as Elders (regardless of age) amongst the school. The Falah's purpose is simple but not unimportant, they are to aid the school in any way possible. Whether it be alchemy, magic, spiritual advice and the like. (In-game Class and other exceptions can be made. Simply contact me in-game.)

Eligible Races

As of now the only accepted race(s) is/are Kaldorei (Night Elves.) and Humans (Humans...) Again, exceptions might be possible, just contact me in-game, via forum PM or forum post.

Outfit

Students are suggested they wear a gi during training although it is not required. What a student wears/does on his/her own time is their business. The gis can be found at Briel, The Exotic Clothing Designer vendor on GM Island. The names of the robes are "Elaborate {Color} Petticoat." You may also use "Festive {color} Pant Suit" if your not feelin' the robe. They can be found at Sindrael, The Tailored Goods vendor in GM Island. Remember though, you are not required to wear these. Just makes for some fun RP.

Requirements

Addons: GHI, GHR, FlagRSP. If you do not have any of these simply click on the links and download! If you absolutely cannot have addons or for some reason they don't work on your computer it will not prevent you from being active in the guild. (I do apologize but I cannot find the 3.3.x download for FlagRSP.)

IC/OOC Rules

IC:

There really isn't any, it's pretty laid back RP.

OOC:

1) Respect, of course. This guild was designed to for a laid back and casual IC and OOC experience.
2) Absolutely no derogatory terms in Guild Chat, failure to comply with this rule will result in removal from the guild.
3) Please keep all forms of OOC drama out of Guild Chat, failure to comply will also result in removal from the guild. This here is your warning.

Other OOC Info

If you are interested you can contact me in-game on Taizhi with any questions you may have. You may also contact any of the characters in my signature! Feel free to post any comments, questions or concerns below!

Also, you can refer to WoWWiki: Darnassian for a slew of Darnassian sayings and words that will be used often in RP. Though many of them are just speculated we can assume from context that it means something relatively close to what the speculated definition is.
Chieftain Muyoh Wolftotem - Chieftain of the Wolftotem Tribe
I just today made a martial arts master, hoping for something like this, though he is a Human. Allowed to enroll?
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Of course! I am now going to edit the post allowing humans also. The reason I had it at Kaldorei only is the fact that his teachings revolve around Elune and Nature, but like I stated in the post, people are allowed to come and go as they please, so I don't see why they couldn't kind of ignore the spiritual asset and incorporate their own beliefs.
Ooooh, I really like the idea of this, I'd be willing to join. Should I just /w you ig about it if I see you on? The character would be a Kal'dorei.

Edit: Yay 800th post, I hope it's worth it. ^.^
I won't be active for quite some time, but I have a somewhat unusual request...

My troll Gladiator Kaz is, of course, a gladiator (still training at the moment, but no computer to continue his training...), and as such one of his goals is to become master at every weapon, and every style of fighting. Of course, the trolls and elves have a rather hostile history, but through the course of the (over a) year I've been RPing him he's come to respect most of the races he's been in contact some way or another.

Any who, when I'm active again he'll be willing to do quite a bit for the chance to further his training.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Isn't this a night elven guild? Just saying it would be weird for a troll to learn from night elves.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
This is going to turn into a huge discussion in A thread about Stromgald's guild, so I'll be respectfully declining a significant response. You can PM me about it if you want.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience but I am currently on my way to Denver, Colorado. I should be able to play in a few days. As per the Troll request. It will take some thinking but we might be able to work something out. The teachings mainly take place in Darnassus but seeing as students usually train alone with Tai'zhi or in pairs it might be possible. I don't know, again, it will take some thinking. Hope to see you guys soon!
I see, well I'm happy to have you responded! I can't wait to start roleplay with the guild on my night elf.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inactive Guild Subforums Loxmardin 4 1,641 02-12-2014, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  [Inactive] The Citizen: Recruiting Reporters! Whorak 18 7,118 08-27-2013, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  [Inactive] House Baerth Valandil 9 2,292 07-17-2013, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  The Buckthorn Raiders [Inactive] Stormgald 1 817 06-29-2011, 08:27 AM
Last Post: Killazer