The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Buruum [Broken][Persistent]
* Race of character/NPC: Broken Draenei
* Name of character/NPC: Buruum
* modelID: 21105
* Duration that character will be used: Persistent.
* Location the character/NPC will reside: I was thinking of starting out around the Exodar and then work my way around various locations blessed by the Light (Stormwind Cathedral, Northshire Abbey, Uther's Tomb, Light's Hope, etc)
* Level requested (Must be a normal level; 1-80): 80
* Any special equipment needed: No, the model should be able to wear equipment as usual.

* Purpose for the character/NPC: I've never played a draenei before, I thought this was a chance to experience the part of Draenei that I find interesting and compelling. A broken who've recently found himself from a time of madness, unable to reach the light he sets out on a quest to find his faith again, I'm hoping to participate in the light based guilds, Argent Dawn or Lambent Sovereignty, maybe other guilds if those two are inactive currently, heh.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

DisplayID = 21105 for Broken who can wear armor.
Aah, thank you! Where did you find it?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I used a site called http://www.WoW-V.com. You make an account there, create an NPC and you can search for DisplayIDs there. The names of the IDs for a race which can wear armor often is called (Race) Illusion. You can play Male and Female Goblins using it too.
Archiving for now (player inactive).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rush'nok [Ogre][Barbarian][Persistent] Beltharean 3 1,158 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Squallus [Air Elemental, Persistent] Vladdy 2 948 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
  Naz'Atez [Naga Abomination] [Persistent] Spiky 2 1,063 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
  Tiria [Dryad] [Persistent] MstrCorvus 2 1,257 11-25-2014, 01:46 PM
  Domitian [Nathrezim - Persistent] Rowgen 3 1,174 11-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Rowgen