The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Beyond Redemption
“ Rasmund: “What? Where am I?”

Soldier: “Captain, look! He has awakened.”

Captain: “Indeed… let's see what he knows then”

Rasmund: “ Wait! What are you doing? Leave me alone, I did nothing wrong!”

Captain: “We'll find out soon enough...”

I will not describe the sounds that descended from the tower that night even though I hear them loud, like a thousand beating drums every night. I hear them as an echo of the night when my childhood ended and the last member of my family was killed.

Now, I am Rasmund. I have lost my real name together with my soul long ago but that is of no importance for a creature responsible of my deeds should have no name.

For a long time I wondered how did I survive. Now… I know fine well what kept me alive when others would have died. It's called revenge. Sweet and bitter at the same time. I was so hungry for it… Not anymore… After years of eating it scrapped on bread, dipped in blood I am now hungry to live once more.

If only I could...

As you know death took me and even though I am back, my flesh is rotten and my soul with it. That's why I ask for your help. I know I ask too much of you but I beg you, DO NOT deny me the salvation I've been seeking for so long… I do not know what will become of me If you abandon me.
There's no need to reply, you will meet me in the third night after you receive my letter in the graveyard . Come alone but prepared for the worst. “

Enjoy and please excuse the lack of vocabulary, I learn English as a foreign language.
NOTE! This is in fact a letter sent by a character of mine that has not been approved yet . A character profile will probably come too. For now I post this here as the story required by the Grunt questionnaire.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Redemption muhaha8 1 817 02-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  Redemption through the winds of battle Avitz 3 745 10-28-2010, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Avitz
  A Soldiers Redemption [Complete] Jacula 12 2,441 08-01-2010, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Jacula