The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Marcone family
OOC info yet:
Basicly, it's a guild, based on Italian Mafia. A family of organized crime.
Collecting protection money from traders, bribes, smuggling, assassinations, drug deals, and all kind of stuff like that. The family is quite wealthy, as the buisiness above, surely helps us to get money. And our goal, is simply to gain respect and money.

Races allowed:
Humans, dwarves and gnomes.

The ranks are pretty simple:

Boss. He's the one who commands, has most respect, gains most money, and of course, the one, who you should listen to. The current boss is Calorenni Marcone

Underboss:
Mostly family members of the boss, brothers, sons, cousins.. Sometimes even good friends. They usually replaces boss, if something happens. The only underboss right now, is Ennio Marcone (char not created yet.. Will probably create him -if- Calo dies.)

Counselor.
A guy, who keeps the legal side of buisiness, and is usually the right hand to the boss. Aldwin McGregor, is the advisor of Calorenni.

Captain.
Person, who commands a group of soldiers. Nothing much about him. Robert Cash, is one of Calorenni's captains.

Soldier.
A foot soldier, usually makes their show, if something of big-scale happens

Enforcer.
A person, who tries to persuade people,(mostly merchants) to give them the protection money. One of the most feared enforcers, is Charissa, who is also known, as "The Smile".

Outsider.
A person, who just joined the family. Few trials, and he might go a rank up. The newest recruit is Silvia Feldin. A girl, who recently been released from prison. Another new recruit, is Jen. Another girl, who could hardly get any normal public job.

Rules:

The boss has allways the last word.
Don't kill innocents for no reason.
Do not do anything bad to the buisiness partners.
Don't betray the family, or that might end up in death
^.^ Finally you wrote something up.

It's been fun so far, so I encourage others to try it out as well.
You can't claim places OOCly. You can ICly, but not OOCly. Also, there are plenty of empty places in Stormwind other than Cutthroat.
Just for this I might roll a human. :D
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

Danalthar Wrote:You can't claim places OOCly. You can ICly, but not OOCly. Also, there are plenty of empty places in Stormwind other than Cutthroat.

Naturally, but eh.. I think it'll be a unofficial HQ just as many other guilds have. It's not their area, just expect to see them around. ^.~

The inn rarily get's used, so I'm in favor of having some shadier-style run bar/inn/something there. Could be fun if we can arrange some bartenders and stuff.

Edit: Some thought could also be put into:

* Rival famillies?
* Drug/Booze smugglers going back and forth from location to location.
* Some cover up stores for the family.
* Stores with willing owners that can be shaken down a few times a month.
* Some player-guild that wants to get rid of the family (Though, that could either be a lawful organisation or a rival family)

Etc. Just some ideas I still had in my head. Could create a lot of fun RP with so many possibilities, if there's enough interest for it.
Can I say "He's sleeping with the fishes"?
If so it's doubley cool.
Psychyn Wrote:
Danalthar Wrote:You can't claim places OOCly. You can ICly, but not OOCly. Also, there are plenty of empty places in Stormwind other than Cutthroat.

Naturally, but eh.. I think it'll be a unofficial HQ just as many other guilds have. It's not their area, just expect to see them around. ^.~

The inn rarily get's used, so I'm in favor of having some shadier-style run bar/inn/something there. Could be fun if we can arrange some bartenders and stuff.

* Rival famillies?
* Some player-guild that wants to get rid of the family (Though, that could either be a lawful organisation or a rival family)

Etc. Just some ideas I still had in my head. Could create a lot of fun RP with so many possibilities, if there's enough interest for it.

About the inn... I don't suppose it must be too shady. It's like a normal bar, with customers and stuff, just that the crew of Marcones hangs arround a lot of their time. The only place, where shady stuff happens in the bar, is the basement. Kinda similar to Salieri's bar from Mafia: City of Lost Heaven.

About the list you made there, I've been thinking about. Specially with smuggling, and shaking stores. And of course, the rival guilds, would be cool as well. There is in Stormwind some kind of like FBI in real life. SI:7. I'm sure some players would try investigating where do all the illegal stuff comes to Stormwind from, and stuff.

JackofBlades Wrote:Can I say "He's sleeping with the fishes"?
If so it's doubley cool.

Of course you can. You can also send a bulletproof vest filled with fishes to parents of the victim :P
I love you, but now I have to craft a character, so it's a lovers haters thing.
Psychyn Wrote:

* Rival famillies?

There is someone working at the bar now and it seems other people come to drink there too and some of them eventually join the family or become partners. At the moment we have a partner guild that pays us for protection so we might make enemies in the process too.

About the HQ, It's not too bad but it could use some things changed... I wonder if GMs could change it a bit...
An IC update:

Four days after Calorenni Marcone has dissapeared, his brother, Ennio Marcone decided to look for him, leaving Aldwin McGregor to control the family, until either of the brothers comes back.
BloodSeraph Wrote:
Psychyn Wrote:

* Rival famillies?

There is someone working at the bar now and it seems other people come to drink there too and some of them eventually join the family or become partners. At the moment we have a partner guild that pays us for protection so we might make enemies in the process too.

About the HQ, It's not too bad but it could use some things changed... I wonder if GMs could change it a bit...

There's an empty bar in the Park. Get a PC bartender, and go ahead.
Yes the HQ is the tavern in the park and Aldwin will take care of stuff if needed but to be honest the family didnt move a finger since the don left and I assume it'll stay this way until he comes back :D.
Alright. Since I'm back, I am going to ressurect this thread and the guild.

IC update:

Ennio Marcone has finally came back from the search of his brother. However, he came alone. Now he knows that his brother is kept as a hostage by some bandits. Because of that, he gathers his men, and will soon go to rescue his brother.

OOC. Possibly will make a little event about this, but only possibly. It's also possible, that after it, one of the brothers will die.
Cookie Wrote:Alright. Since I'm back, I am going to ressurect this thread and the guild.

IC update:

Ennio Marcone has finally came back from the search of his brother. However, he came alone. Now he knows that his brother is kept as a hostage by some bandits. Because of that, he gathers his men, and will soon go to rescue his brother.

OOC. Possibly will make a little event about this, but only possibly. It's also possible, that after it, one of the brothers will die.

One must die before the other gets to him... they can't actually meet can they?
My PC is too slow for double-boxing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Appleflow Family Vladdy 48 11,952 09-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Vladdy
  Appleflow Family Event Times Vladdy 20 3,682 03-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Nymus