The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

In search of...Something!
Very much so, Neyshifa is of course a Night elf! She is normally quiet, unless agitated. If she says something like "I will tear my own eye out if you do that again." Trust me, she will. She has a respect for Taurens and Draenei, and is usually comfortable around them, and her own kind. She becomes antsy when she is around undead, and is easily annoyed by humans, orcs, gnomes, undead, dwarves, and Sin'dorei...If one wishes to become her mate, etc. She will only choose one of her kind, why? Because she's a secret racist like that! If a Sin'dorei begins to speak to her, she will more than likely begin to insult them right off the bat, sometimes with undead too.
[Image: toj3.gif]
I'd offer her Grace of Elune, but sadly the guild is pretty much.. inactive! Thinking of keeping it that way, at least till summer vacation or anything..

If it helps! She can seek out Niarrin, a elf with the same racial hatreds to pretty much anything but her own race. *Nod*
Toss Mythor into the mix as a potential buddy! Although I've been distracted as of late by a combo of a ton of school work, and fun Ebilz RP. So logging him on is proving rather difficult.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
If you ever need Night Elven RP, Dalar is always around somewhere in bear form, clawing up orcs or any other people who aren't suppose to be in Kaldorei lands. I got a list of characters below and to the left that you can contact me from. I'll try to hop on him sometime if I'm not busy. :3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a Sad Search of Friends Dotsy 6 963 01-15-2011, 09:39 PM
Last Post: PvtFrog