The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Silvermoon's Hawk Division
Silvermoon's Hawk Division is a military formation mainly formed of Scouts and
Bowmans. The officer, sergeant Solus, has been assigned to command this division in order to expand the safety borders of Silvermoon city.

The Hawk Division are mainly working outside the actual city, scouting around the neighbour lands. Their purpose ? Make sure that nothing unusual happens around the borders, no weird travelers nor strange merchandise.

As Silvermoon nearly saw it's end once, the need to strenghten the security is deep !

Solus has recently been assigned to recruiting as Silvermoon lacked of mens to give any under Solus' command. His first task with a recruit is simple: Make sure his loyalty lies toward his own people and make sure he has the skills to honnor them.

Sergeant Solus never tried to get some sort of hideout, or more formaly, a division's HQ. He is already used to travel a lot and do not lack the skills to make a camp out of almost nothing. Having no post also allows the division to keep a bit of shade over their name, helping them doing their work without being interrupted.

So you might be hearing about that division, do you think you are up for the task ? Are you a great adventurer who wishes to join an honnorful cause ? If you have the right skills and the powerful willpower, become a Silvermoon's Hawk today !

***THIS GUILD HAS BEEN DISBANDED. I ALSO RETCON ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED WITHIN IT AND THE WAY I STARTED TO RP WITH SOLUS IN FAVOR OF SUCH IDEA. YOU MAY DELETE THIS IF YOU WISH, THANK YOU !***
☆•__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__•☆
I wish i could be there right now
^_^
I have a Farstrider that would be interested in this. Vedron, I think. (Can't remember your own character names? Yeah, I fail. Must mean I have too many.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Silvermoon Orphanage c0rzilla 0 1,465 06-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Church of Silvermoon McKnighter 15 3,079 04-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Goarn