The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ancient Of Lore (Persistent) :)
[img][img][/img][/img]Race: Treant, Ancient of Lore (found in Terrokar Forest) in game name requested for Simius.
Name: Ancient of Lore. DISPLAY ID: 1460
Model ID: 1460
Duration: Whenever an Night Elf military role play is happening i'm there!
Purpose: To add more Night Elven culture to the role play instead of just having sentinels or soldiers you can have some Treants instead of just having soldiers lets add some culture!
Level: 60 at max please.
Equip.: None.

(WILL NOT GO GOD MODE WITH THIS) *Please note I will not be using this creatue in any types of combat what so ever :) *
I AM NOT A GRUNT YET JUST SAVING POST!
Freedomgoddess Wrote:I AM NOT A GRUNT YET JUST SAVING POST!
Was about to say...

Regardless, when you get your gruntship in a month, and if this gets approved, I have the perfect group for you to mess around with. Psychyn knows who I'm talkin' about! Grace of Elune, for the win.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I just put in an questionare............. I had an account here before on my old computer about a month ago til I had to create a new one. Of course I would LOVE to join your guild :)!
Eeeh, it isn't mine. That honor belongs to Psychyn. Anyways, good luck with your gruntship and whatnot.
Spoiler:
Mostly with this person I would just walk around Teldrassil / in Darn. and just say hello to any passing alliance members.
Some might question that O.o For example, I'm not entirely certain that the Ancients speak in a manner comprehensible by most people. Granted, I'm not that knowledgeable on Ancients, so I'm likely wrong.
Spoiler:
muhaha8 Wrote:Some might question that O.o For example, I'm not entirely certain that the Ancients speak in a manner comprehensible by most people. Granted, I'm not that knowledgeable on Ancients, so I'm likely wrong.

Ancients of Lore are tasked with the sole mission of gathering knowledge, magic, and wisdom and teaching it to Druids and Priest(esse)s. Aside from that, they actually do anything. So, I am sure they are able to speak.

EDIT: Forgot priestesses too.
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.
Thank you, Jeff. I wasn't certain on that. I knew they taught things to Druids, but I wasn't terribly certain through what means, and whether or not it was via some off-the-wall method that only a Druid can understand. ._.
Spoiler:
I just want to have this character XD
Putting up some Lore (hurr).

Wowwiki Wrote:Ancients are demigod-like trees.[2] They are some of the most important creatures in night elf society. They resemble sapient trees, but their wisdom and insight are almost unparalleled.

The rough equivalent, in my eyes, is an Archdruid, just in terms of the Night Elf society. Demigods are... yea, and the wisdom part also might be a hamper. May want to tone it down to something like a treant, especially with your recent joining of the server. An Ancient of Lore would be a heavy task for any to undertake.
Danalthar Wrote:Putting up some Lore (hurr).

Wowwiki Wrote:Ancients are demigod-like trees.[2] They are some of the most important creatures in night elf society. They resemble sapient trees, but their wisdom and insight are almost unparalleled.

The rough equivalent, in my eyes, is an Archdruid, just in terms of the Night Elf society. Demigods are... yea, and the wisdom part also might be a hamper. May want to tone it down to something like a treant, especially with your recent joining of the server. An Ancient of Lore would be a heavy task for any to undertake.

Oh Danalthar... What happened to that break? Regardless, Ancients are hugely important (hurr), but who's to say it shouldn't br allowable? I guess it's like a lot of things: a case-by-case basis is for the best. Also, I think Freedom said something about having to make a new account or whatnot. Read above.
Spoiler:
Like I said I am not new to the server also I am not using this creatue in ANY FORMS OF COMBAT the only place he will be at is in Darnassus or Teldrassil. The RP I would do would probably be training druids.

:)
Freedomgoddess Wrote:Like I said I am not new to the server also I am not using this creatue in ANY FORMS OF COMBAT the only place he will be at is in Darnassus or Teldrassil. The RP I would do would probably be training druids.

:)

Well, they aren't really... Capable... Of putting up a decent fight anyways. You'd likely be limited to -only- training-style RP. Which would get boring really fast. It's like a project I'm trying to get approved. Combat isn't something it would be used for, but the other possibilities are endless. I think Danalthar's real issue is with their status. Which I can understand.
Spoiler:
I realize this. I am just saying I am not using this in any combat forms. So nothing to worry about you have my word that I will not do anything bad or embarrassing with it. Also if I do you can ban me all you want.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rush'nok [Ogre][Barbarian][Persistent] Beltharean 3 1,158 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Squallus [Air Elemental, Persistent] Vladdy 2 948 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
  Naz'Atez [Naga Abomination] [Persistent] Spiky 2 1,063 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
  Tiria [Dryad] [Persistent] MstrCorvus 2 1,257 11-25-2014, 01:46 PM
  Domitian [Nathrezim - Persistent] Rowgen 3 1,174 11-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Rowgen