The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Coriv, Grahouk and Uloup needs feedback!
Before you start to flame/comment/whatever, please consider what you are going to write before posting it. I'd rather avoid drama in here, and if you are going to give critism - please do it in a polite way, and be constructive.

Coriv - The guy with the hats, and no beard.
Grahouk - The elfophobic orc (thank you, Dalar. >:)
Uloup - The guy with the tentacles, and love for squirrels.
Jarzo - The Rainbow troll.
Eastlance - The knight who gets neverous when breaking the law.

Comment/Critize away!
Spoiler:
You're horrible. Burn in hell.

Nawwww, just kidding. <3

On a more serious note, Coriv seems to be very confused. I'm looking back (mentally) to the fight on Alcaz weekend before last. He seemed to br helping Marianna, which strikes me as odd. Last I checked, doesn't he hate her? Might've been a little bit of IC/OOC not paying attention to the fact she was there, but it comes to mind that she was, and he was killing her enemies. Anyways, back on track. I like the way you handle him. He never seems to know what's the right thing to do. Leading a rag-tag group like the Blades would be no easy task ICly. To equate the Blades to an old group of mine on a previous server, imagine a genuinely good man trying to lead a bunch of selfish bandits. That's what they remind me of. Coriv seems to play the momma bear role to a crew of misfits, and I absolutely love that. Good on ya, and may you have many a fun adventure ahead.

(Note: I most likely have no idea what I'm talking about. Just sayin'.)
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I agree with muhaha on the mama bear role. If the blades was a family, then Coriv would definitely be in the parent role. He seems to be the type of people with their goals all planned out in their heads already.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

I miss Jethan.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Coriv was actually mean't to be like Jethan, but he turned different.
About Marianna.
Coriv actually never spoke to her before, and even though she's a demon and all - he would take full advantage of the fact that they shared the same enemies, and the fact that she helped them was something he would even take bigger advantage off. Soon, he'll be chasing her, and she's no ally to him, just a "victim" that he took advantage off. And yeah, thanks for the feedback. He's a bit confused to times, and I tried to give him both the abillity to be both spontaneous and planning(like Kirabo said).

Alright, continue on the feedback! I'll read it all through and it will help me alot. :)
I haven't RP'd with Coriv enough in a friendly tone to actually see what a kind of guy he is.

To me, he seems like a jack of all trades. He's smart, charming, athletic, political figure, Assassin, Good when he can be, Evil when it suits him...

I'd venture out to say that it might be stepping on some Mary-Sue toes? Maybe.

I would be fine with all these traits, but I myself haven't found weaknesses to go along with them. Maybe it's my fault for not experiencing more of the character, but there were a few reasons why I left the BoA on Tana.

You can have good traits, as long as you have equally bad ones to balance it out.

(I like using my characters as examples. Aren't I special?)

Krian Duskbinder is your average handsome, muscular, good-hearted Blood Knight. He has a good humor, holds respect for strangers(sometimes), generally your good paladin.

My twists and drawbacks for him? He's racist, impulsive,(Krian tried to bull rush a Kaldorei Demon Hunter because he was.. Well. Kaldorei. And had his glaives drawn.) and very protective of his fiance; to a point if any male looked at her for more than five seconds, you might get decked in the face, regardless of what the guards might do to Krian.

So, I mean, try to show some flaws in the character if you haven't. Sometimes, it's even more fun to RP them out than being perfect. :3 (i.e. Wimpy Tana who would sneeze right before she'll try to stab someone. Hehe.)
Basically, there are flaws, but he tries to cover them up all the time. He doesn't trust people, the only one that he truly trusts are Butch and Keakrekyea. He is lead by his sense of 'justice' and that can make him very narrow-minded to times, a bit like an overzealous paladin/priest. Like, he'd do anything to continue serving justice and he'll sacrifice himself to do so. And yeah, besides from the huge battle and a bit of chatting on Tana, there hasn't really been going on much RP between us.

Slowly, in his "transformation" into Chaotic Good, you'll eventually spot his weaknesses. Also, he's actually insecure on the bottom of his heart. He cries himself into sleep every night, he writes in his diary every day to feel that he has someone to talk to, he doesn't even sleep in the same bed as his fiancee, because he basically doesn't trust her.
I will not state what you already know, as I've said as much as can be said about your character.

Uloup seems mad, and I wonder how he got the pink hair? That's a bloodline thing, meaning Kirabo an he are related. Psh.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Uloup actually got green hair now. :D
Krey and Coriv make such a good dad and mom, don't they?

Just sayin'.
Bump of death.

Moar feedback, please. :3
When in doubt, have something slap you in the face.

This could be said about Corvi, while I may not have actually Rped with things and only heard about stuff, word of mouth, I would like to suggest you do something to him which would significantly affect his life. I am by no means suggesting you have him die or fall in love but something which would hit him hard makes for a lot of fun in character development.
I can't help but post, I'm just taunting you by being active and refusing to rezz Keak, Jurkey. Bwahahahaha!

But seriously now. I really did like RPing with Coriv. He's outgoing, friendly, a good ally. Practically everything good you could imagine, and yet, you still somehow manage to make him insecure and scared. For sometime I never really saw it. Eventually I finally got a chance to see the insecuraty and distrust and I really did like it. I love the idea of some one who puts on a metaphoric mask and acts so good while he's actually quite the opposite. I dunno why, guess I just like tortured souls.
PestilentDefiler Wrote:Krey and Coriv make such a good dad and mom, don't they?

Just sayin'.

Krey does -not- make a good dad. He was dancing around the Booty Bay tavern for coppers. :shock:
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

^

Yeah, well, after Keak and Lawliette's death, you could see the changes. He writes in his "diary" more often, he often just stares lost in thought. You know, he actually -has- a conscience and actually -has- feelings, even though he's an assassin. He just tries to hide his emotions, becuase he don't want to look weak. He convinces himself that killing evil peeps is a GOOD thing, but eventually - he'll become what he tried to fight all along.

*Points to "Coriv's Diary" IC thread* If you read it, you'll get a bit more insight in his deeper feelings.
@BountyHunter: I've fought about moving him to the catacombs for sometime, disguising and searching desperately for Derick, Seizael, Mistal and if Redis revives, he'll also be hunting him. After Keak's death, he has been going extreme and he believes that staying around his fiancee and his "friends" will just distract him. Eventually, he'll find confused and turning insane from his hunt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen