The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

*The Bloodsworn Honorguard*
[Image: Horde_Symbol1.jpg]
The Bloodsworn Honorguard
The defenders of the Horde, the weapons of its will

-+-+-+-+-+-
What the Bloodsworn Honorguard stands for is something more than the glory of a single warrior, more than the honor of one grunt. It stands for the glory and the honor of the Horde as a whole. Despite the unruly foes they face, or the pain every one of them may endure. Heroism is the fuel, where the engine burning is the field of battle. The price paid for such things is the blood we lose in the fray, the chances we take in battle on every field. We are the warriors of the Horde.
-+-+-+-+-+-

Battles must be fought...
Every member of the Bloodsworn Honorguard has at one point or another participated in a mission. Such battles are fought in the name of the Horde, they are to be completed successfully, or they run the risk on undermining the Horde as a whole.

On a note about these missions, they are held as Horde events sponsored by the Bloodsworn Honorguard (BSHG) as often as I can hold them or perhaps others in the guild can. Most of all the events, as in 90% use my roll system, and many events face combat of some form. However, you may see much more than combat, and not every solution is one solvable by a blade.

Rules and other facts

+ Remember, all Horde characters that would be interested in helping the Horde may participate in our events and join the guild.

+ All levels of characters are welcome to join us in events or join the guild.

+ Obey the server rules, please, or I will have you beheaded, but seriously. Obey the server rules.

+ If you betray the Horde, your life is worthless to us. We will do what we can to capture you and give you to the Horde's officers to be dealt with properly.

Want to be involved? Feel free to join us. I will be holding events as often as I can.

Why such a short post? I have little else to say, we are the Bloodsworn Honorguard, warriors of the Horde, any questions? Feel free to ask.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
*Rolls a 1*

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSWOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
One question.

Spoiler:
Can Redis join? Hurp derp derp.

Anyways... I'll make a horde character for this. Maybe. If I can figure out mah WoWz.
Tavren would like to apply for Warmaster.

He has lots of experience and is good with people.

Spoiler:
Seriously now. Cheers, Brutal.

While chances are I won't be able to directly join in on the fun, but as I said on Vent...

You are practically the only horde RP on this server.

May fate have mercy on Kathorg's soul if his second marriage goes through.
Last I remember you're supposed to be pretty good, sounds good too, and I have a mind blank right now but I'm interested.
Kaz shall come back with a vengeance! No more mr. Nice Troll; he needs another awesome trophy since he gave Mokaku that runemaster's head....
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Krutgah would be interested in a Sergeant type role.
Krest will be into this.
Let's hope Jaerin's luck returns once he tags along with Kathorg and the gang again.

The Coalition is bad for his health.

If you didn't know, I rolled three 1's in a row in their last event.
*A nub ganders into the area.*

No bears, no goats, just a mean Tauren and a couple of kegs of beer.

Oh yeah, I'm in.

And I don't even need some fancy title, Grunt for the win.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bloodsworn Honorguard - The Champions of the Horde! Brutalskars 32 7,413 08-17-2013, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Brutalskars