The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Bloodsworn Honorguard - The Champions of the Horde!
[Image: horde.gif]
[Image: horde.png]The Bloodsworn Honorguard[Image: horde.png]
The defenders of the Horde, the weapons of its will

To Glory! Music of the Honorguard:
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abjE9Qx0O60[/youtube]

[Image: Pvpcurrency-honor-horde.png]The Story so Far...[Image: Pvpcurrency-honor-horde.png]
Battles have been fought, everything from the cleansing of Tiragarde Keep in Durotar. To repelling multiple Razormane assaults upon the Horde territories. The Bloodsworn found themselves in many fields, and even at the base of Icecrown Citadel as Tirion ascended it to slay the Lich King.
The Bloodsworn Honorguard's founder is the orcish warrior Warlord Kathorg Gorehollow, ally of the Warsong Clan, a warrior that has stood for the Horde time and time again. Leading the Honorguard with honor and strength.
Their allies are throughout the many parts of the Horde, from the Mok'nathal, to the mighty Earthshaker Clan. The Bloodsworn Honorguard in recent days has gone through turmoil, but the Warlord has managed to pull them from the crevass of disgrace Overlord Ozai attempted to force them into.

Now Gorehollow directs his efforts against the Twilight's Hammer. But anything that harms the Horde is his enemy.

[Image: horde.png]
Information:
Guild Title: The Bloodsworn Honorguard
Guild Colors: Red and Black Primary
Guild Affiliation: Horde, all Horde forces and allied forces

[Image: Horde_Races_by_jezebel.jpg]
Accepted Species:
All Horde Species are accepted into the Bloodsworn Honorguard.
Orcs have traditionally been the basis of the Honorguard, many orcs have been in the ranks of the Honorguard through time.

Trolls have been allies to the Bloodsworn as long as the orcs have been. Their cunning and skill have proven useful in many ways.

Tauren, by far one of the staunchest memberships of the Bloodsworn Honorguard; have had a tradition of being tough and protecting their allies from countless foes.

Forsaken are not trusted completely by many of the members of the Honorguard, but it does not stop them from joining. Their abilities have given the Bloodsworn the advantage when they have been on the field. The Bloodsworn will gladly accept forsaken that fight for the good of the Horde.

Blood Elves may be in a similar situation as the Forsaken, but the potent magics they have proven more than useful time and time again.

Goblins find themselves highly accepted for their ingenious capabilities and skills.

Accepted Classes:
All classes are accepted into the Bloodsworn Honorguard.
Warriors form the majority of the Honorguard most of the time. They bring fury, skill and strength to the field of battle to be the great equilizer against the enemies of the Horde. Hunters and rogues form the ranks of the other skilled combatants, whether as snipers of close combat support; they have struck many of a lethal blow to the enemies of the Horde. Paladins from the Blood Elven stock are capable guardians and effective healers in their own right; their abilities are heavily appreciated.
Shaman are the most common spell casters the Honorguard ever sees among its ranks, their elemental and rejuvinating abilities are very much the thing of praise. Priests are extremely powerful healers, but they also sport shattering blasts of holy fire; on more than one occassion the Bloodsworn has seen priests deal out devastating blows. Mages are grand channelers of the arcane, their spells are appreciated by the forces of the Horde. Druids have many times over shown that feral might or patient healing can undermine the enemies of the Horde, and lead them to early graves.
On a darker note, Shadow Priests and Warlocks are viewed with mistrust, the only ones that may join the Honorguard must be sanctioned by the Horde; if they make a mistake, it may mean the end of their life. Deathknights are more openly welcomed than even warlocks, but the powers of necromancy still taint them; these powers though are useful against the enemies they face alongside the Bloodsworn.
Other skill sets such as tinkers and beast-tamers, or any other source of able bodied and minded warriors are also gladly accepted, except for Necromancers.

[Image: horde.png]
What does the Bloodsworn Honorguard stand for?
1. Serve the Horde until death parts us from the world.
2. Put aside your hatreds, put aside your contempt for other Horde races while in battle. We are all fighting for the Horde as a whole. Do not insult or dishonor each other.
3. Obey the orders of your superiors.
4. Strike down traitors to the Horde and enemies of its peoples.
5. Never give in to your enemies.

[Image: Pvpcurrency-honor-horde.png]Ranks in the Bloodsworn Honorguard:[Image: Pvpcurrency-honor-horde.png]
A proper force must have a proper structure. The Bloodsworn honor this tradition with a hierarchy and a solid bond between its members and with the Warlord. This bond and this order within the potent warriors of the Horde allows them to overcome obstacles time and time again.

Warlord - The Warlord of the Bloodsworn Honorguard is the undisputed leader of the forces, their word is final. Their duty, maintain the Honorguard, and lead them to victory.

Advisor - The Advisors to the Warlord are valued highly. They also may be capable warriors; but their true duty lies in leadership.

Champion - Champions are the elite officers of the Bloodsworn. Along with being examples and leaders for lesser ranking soldiers, they are the highest of the two officer ranks.

Centurion - Centurions are higher ranking than Battleguard, but their primary focus is in protecting the Warlord and Advisors in the field of battle if they are present.

Battleguard - These men and women are not officer ranked soldiers. They are responsible for the lesser ranking soldiers, but are even more expierenced than the elites.

Elite - Elites are the highest ranking non-officer soldiers. They are who they are through example and expierence.

Legionnaire - Legionnaires are the rank and file soldiers of the Bloodsworn.

Peon - The fresh members to the Honorguard are of this rank until they prove themselves in combat.

[Image: fan_art_s01.jpg]
[Image: Pvpcurrency-honor-horde.png]Events![Image: Pvpcurrency-honor-horde.png]
The Bloodsworn Honorguard ever since its start has been involved in a long campaign against the enemies of the Horde. Members of the Bloodsworn Honorguard tend to see the battles more frequently against enemy forces of all kinds.

You can come to Bloodsworn Honorguard events without being part of the guild, but being part of the guild means that over time your chances of getting advanced encounter powers for the combat system increase, and your odds of retrieving magical gear for use in our battles as well.

We use our own roll system for our events, and it was built specifically for giving players abilities in battle; giving them a fighting prowess tapped into in the from of Encounter Powers and Traits, which one or the other will be assigned to a character before the event starts up. (There is rumors of a possible thread for people to make a 'profile' and select an encounter power which they can use when they are at events, or several and they can alternate through them. But... This is just a rumor.)

This is how events are structured for the Bloodsworn Honorguard:
Common Events:
Battles make up the primary sorts of basic events, they do little for the story other than progress the military, espionage, resource and tactical parts of the campaign. These events are announced randomly most of the time and are characterized by their lower chances of death, treasure and glory.

Elite Events:
These events are generally planned ahead using the Bloodsworn Honorguard's event forum. The next elite event will be posted at least a week before it is held. These events are more difficult than basic events; but the rewards are higher. Teamwork, and thinking out of the box can help you more than ever in these events.
They also tend to push the storyline along much more than basic events do.

Heroic Events:
Like Elite events, these will be warned of at least a week in advance. Unlike elite events though, these events are heavily critical to the storyline. Failure in these missions can mean drastic changes to basic events even for a short time.

All events are part of the current campaign. Each event will either give us Influence Points, or will remove Influence points from the guild total. And moreover, change the progression rate of the campaign.

What are Influence Points?
As the Bloodsworn Honorguard gains victories, Influence is gained, the more influence we have, the better Horde support we draw upon, and the better guild members get ICly paid for their work.

Achievements!
Yes, that is right! The guild may gain achievements, and players may be noted in our Achievements section if they are particular to the Achievement. Achievements have no effect on the events, but they are a fun, OOC part of the Bloodsworn.

[Image: Pvpcurrency-honor-horde.png]Want to join? Have questions?[Image: Pvpcurrency-honor-horde.png]
Then PM me or message me in game, I play Kathorg of course; or join by coming to one of our events or being found by one of our officers.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
As always, I'll pledge a character. Perhaps Kaz will make a comeback, albeit as a gladiator/shaman this time, rather than the training warrior.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
I am very interested in finding Jendrax a guild... and the return of the Bloodsworn Honorguard come just in time for that!
Did great job before, I am sure you will do it now too! :)
Yes, this is what I've been waiting for.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Jaerin and Siame won't be going anywhere else anytime soon.

/fistpump
I am pleased by this. Also, the music made me dance a little while I was reading. :x I'm such a nerd.
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Bloodsworn is back. Cool. Maybe for once I can get involved with one of your story lines and learn a few tricks of your trade. I do have a tauren just lieing around.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
Eeexcellent.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Spoilered for language.
Spoiler:
[Image: f**k-yeah2.jpg]
Nice!

I was wise to roll an Orc prior to this announcement! His name will be Gurk, and he'll do the scouting and dirty fighting, trapping and stuff like that.
Some sad news. I completely forgot this next week is Finals Week at school! Do not fear! As soon as Wednesday comes, I will be rid of school tests and assignments until next school year!

I know it is disappointing, but the wait shall be worth it comrades.
Quote:Other skill sets such as tinkers and beast-tamers, or any other source of able bodied and minded warriors are also gladly accepted, except for Necromancers.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Tonight after school finally ends! I shall lead youal into the BSHG storyline in full swing again. Just need to finish my video editing final test today.
LOK'TAR OGAR!
Brutalskars Wrote:Tonight after school finally ends! I shall lead youal into the BSHG storyline in full swing again. Just need to finish my video editing final test today.
LOK'TAR OGAR!

What the....-finally- ends? I will still be busy for 1,5 month! Lucker!
Anyway, I look forward to horde Arpee.
You have my wings.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *The Bloodsworn Honorguard* Brutalskars 9 3,963 02-25-2011, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Ben