The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Banned?
When I try to login it says my accounts have been temporarly suspended. Nobody gave me a reason for it.

Anyone who knows more?
Most awesome signature of Cap'n Scila! Check check check!

Spoiler:
[Image: f7247.png]
Ban list says you've been banned for using racial slurs.
To add to that, I think you would have received a PM or email. ;3 Albeit, they both can get lost over the virtual web!

Assuming you haven't checked it, check it out? <3
Sorry, my english is not that good, but what are racial slurs? And how long have I been banned?

Spoiler:
Tried to google it, it's about talking bad about another race right? Well this actually makes no sense, I reported someone for doing so and now I get banned? wtf!

Spoiler:
Racism ICly is fine, but perhaps you have done so OOCly over the channels. I believe such a thing is hammered down quite quickly.

According to the ban list you are banned till: 01-03-2011 18:08

Seeing as Nexi banned you, I'm sure (s)he can tell you more! ^.~ Send him/her a PM or such?
I am sure this will get sorted soon because this does not make sense :S I would advise you to PM the GMs as soon as possible and I will give one a wisper in-game if you can't get hold of one. Just to clarify, on GMI when you were the subject of insults, did you say anything back?
I'm a saint in sinner's eyes.
You've been sent an email about it, so I'd take a look at your inbox if you haven't already.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Didn't found it first, but it was in unwished map. I"ll reply to Nexi himself, I seriously don't wanna make a drama over this.

Spoiler:
Please don't make topics about it. Just send us a PM!

Locking.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm banned after introduction submission? HotOpiz 7 1,764 08-01-2014, 05:25 AM
Last Post: HotOpiz
  So, Apparently I've Been Banned Evaszion 7 1,368 07-06-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Evaszion
  Account Banned IP Kaboomsplode 2 1,049 04-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Banned? D: Vision 1 911 02-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Nexi
  Banned or yes? PestilentDefiler 10 2,105 01-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Anski