The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

So, Apparently I've Been Banned
Hey guys, in case you didn't know, I just came back to CotH. However, I can't think of what my password for the server could possibly be, and the email I used previously is one I don't use anymore, so with the help of Kretol, I got it changed to a more current one.

However, there are two things that happen when trying to recover a password on the MiniManagement/Trinity page:

1) When using my current email and username, it says it cannot be found.

2) When using my old email, it says my IP Address has been banned.

I'm pretty sure I've never done anything ban-worthy my entire time on CotH, so I don't really understand why I'd be banned? If anyone could shed some light on the situation, I would be most grateful.

~Eveeh
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
I looked on the Banned List in the Account Management system and I couldn't find your name, so it's probably just a bug.

Give Kretol a bit and he'll likely post soon.
You might want to check your processes and add-ons to make sure there's no leftover mod/hacks/things (sorry, that's the extent of my hackadoo know-how) as the server makes automatic temporary bans that wouldn't show up on the ban list. I think they're in effect for three days?

One of the Admins or Big Papa Clovis will probably know more about it to help you!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Depending on how long you were gone, I know there was an instance of inactive accounts being removed. Have you attempted to remake your account on the account management page?
(07-06-2013, 07:49 AM)Reigen Wrote: Depending on how long you were gone, I know there was an instance of inactive accounts being removed. Have you attempted to remake your account on the account management page?

Yes, I have tried remaking the account but it says that the name "Evaszion" has already been taken, or is in use or something like to that effect. I PM'd Kretol, so hopefully I'll get an answer soon so I can see my favoritest Reigen again!
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

Spoiler:
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
If I see him on TS, I'll be sure to direct him to this thread and your PM. Hopefully this gets cleared up soon! Just to be sure he sees this:

@Kretol, lookie here!
When an account has several failed login attempts, the offending IP address is temporarily suspended. Furthermore, your server account still had your old email address associated with it, which I just updated. Try resetting the password now!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Kretol!!!!! I can finally get in!!! Thank you so much!!!

Marked as solved. :)

Spoiler:
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm banned after introduction submission? HotOpiz 7 1,764 08-01-2014, 05:25 AM
Last Post: HotOpiz
  Account Banned IP Kaboomsplode 2 1,049 04-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Banned? Zukaza031 9 2,026 02-27-2011, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Banned? D: Vision 1 911 02-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Nexi
  Banned or yes? PestilentDefiler 10 2,105 01-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Anski