The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Taking my Leave, a graceful bow.
Well, CoTH. I've been lurking your forums for about a month now, or longer. With no real intent in logging in game due to me just... looking for the moment, I've come to the conclusion this place isn't for me. There are a lot of inconsitancies with what people want, and quite frankly it seems that everyone here tries to please everyone, all the while pleasing noone. And when that happens, and people voice the opinions, GMs view it as others stepping on their toes and put in place a "Shut up and put up with it" rule.

While I don't really have a problem with it, as I seldom get in trouble, I have a hard time conveying my opinion anyhow without having to state it in five different ways so that people can entertain the ideas before shooting them down outright.

I feel people here need to work on how they welcome others. A few fresh ideas tend to improve a place. However, as been stated before, CoTh is obviously seated in it's "old" ways. Sometimes this can be a good thing if it works, but being an outside view... it's chasing people away, folks. You have on a daily basis thirty some regular users, subtracting the GMs. You may prefer it this way, but if that's the case...

Quite complaining. You're reaping what you sew. If you truely want change, then change. Don't make another silly topic -about- change. It's gonna go nowhere. GMs, don't ask for opinions if you are going to pick and choose the ones you like. Just do what you feel you want to do if that's the case. Also, if you feel that things are the way you want them, don't allow new people like me to join. It's basically the same as saying "Shut up, you're a peon" which seems to be normal here.

Well, I'll leave it at that. I could write a novel, and get mean, but I don't feel the need to! Thanks CoTH, it was nice to have a few debates.

Dies/You know who *WinkWink*
Don't be offended by my avatar. It's not intended to be a handicap sticker, but a man with a gigantic butt.
Sad to see a peon leave. You are actually completly right, about everything. I can't agree with you more.

See ya. <3.
You're correct about expressing opinions, they sometimes are stomped on pretty hard by everyone.

Good bye.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Bye! Hope you find that server that is right for you!
And I was so looking forward to rping with you.. And yes, I agree with Jurkey. But I probably wont do anything about it for a while.. Not really a fan of starting major changes that often.

Farewell.
You know, I couldn't agree more. We just need someone, or a group of someones, to -do- something. I've been trying myself, but thus far, I've been getting little to no progress by myself.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Eh. I'll probably not look on the WoW circut anymore. I'm getting old enough too where saying "goodbye" to forum/online Roleplay is definately a viable option too, heh. Gotta keep workin', and getting my IT certs.

You guys take care. I don't wanna come off as enforcing my opinions on you guys. It's just as I said, you guys have your way, and I have mine. The things I say are suggestions from what I see. But I'm doing what I feel is best since I feel like a troll here at the moment. Good luck, and I do hope things improve one way or another.
Don't be offended by my avatar. It's not intended to be a handicap sticker, but a man with a gigantic butt.
Well.. This was unexpected, but unfortunate. Despite not seeing eye to eye with several things, it is saddening to see you leave. I wish to compliment you on the thoughts you've expressed, and wish to apologize for perhaps being partly responsible in chasing you away. I had no intentions of hammering your ideas, but some just seemed.. less appealing then others to me.

I'll take the words to heart at least, for any future times and will work on my greeting towards new comers. While in-game I tend to always give a warm happy "Welcome to the server.-" and variations of that shout, perhaps I've looked less friendly on the forums. ;3

Regardless, I wish you good luck in your future RP searches. Despite feeling that CotH isn't the place for you right now, I'd encourage to check back some time and see if it still feels that way. Hopefully some things have changed then, and seem more welcoming.

Former Peon says Bai.

[Image: peon.jpg]
Goodbye *Wink Wink*!

I'll see you around, more likely than not!

With Love,
The Playerbase
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Basically, alot of the players have the same opinions as you, but people need to get off their lazy bum and step up to the GMs.
RA RA FIGHT THE CORRUPTION! DON'T LET THE TYRANTS BRING YOU DOWN! SHOW THEM THE GOOD OL' ONE TWO! YES!

... Are the GMs really being bullies though?

With Love,
The Playerbase
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
"Missing you, though I never met you."

Can't say I've seen much bullying in the time I have been here, which is about as long as the OP...

IDK, it's an RP server, if the players want to RP, they are pretty much free to do that. Anything extra that the staff does is icing on the cake.
THANK YOU OCEANS
[Image: House.png?t=1300999439]
Bye, Rensin!
The first post was better, to be honest.
Binkleheimer Wrote:Bye, Rensin!
The first post was better, to be honest.

Eh, the first post was me venting. This is just me testing the waters again to see if stuff has changed. To be honest, someone linked me here again to look at something, and I come back and state I'm offended by something, and I get attacked!

Sorry, but joking about a bomb on a plane is offensive. Saying I'd be offended by a muslim is ignorant and rude. And! A majority of the active community joined in on it, and a GM played light at the situation and made a joke before it was finally locked.

I think that whole thing sums up CoTh very well. Say your offended, eff you, you're a peon, and not a prommie. Think it's funny? Well it's okay then! Death and jokes about terrorism are funny now!

Grow up people. Don't just like my first post, actually get your heads out of the sand and act like a better community. This place is -still the same- even months after I left that post on Rensin.

It's showing that you guys lack action, badly.
I'm not even sure how to respond here. You keep claiming that you get certain responses because "you're a peon," but the content of these responses makes no insinuation or the like to support your claim.
At this point, it just seems like you're coming here only to find a way to keep complaining about something and to say how horrible we/people are and how nothing will ever change and blah blah.

(Posted from my phone!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leave of Absence ghaskan 4 1,009 02-21-2014, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  A sudden leave of absence. ImagenAshyun 34 5,872 01-29-2014, 12:19 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  A forced leave of absence sunday12321 6 1,341 07-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Last Post: GeneralDefyre
  I will be forced to leave for a while... Mayson 2 712 04-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Mayson
  Taking a break Xigo 11 1,561 09-19-2012, 04:58 AM