The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bewareoblivionisathand
Hello CoTH!

Although I've played on this server for a grand total of a week, I've been carefully watching and occasionally posting on the forums. Now, that I've relived the RP of Live, I've been reminded of why I came to a private server, in the first place and how much better the quality of the RP is on this server, compared to others. I am happy to announce my return. As I write, WoW is reinstalling and, hopefully, all will work out. I do have a quick question about this. When I've reinstalled WoTLK, do I just patch up as far as the server is, or is there some sort of specific instruction I should follow? Thanks any who answer/read.

~Pride
Flammas eius lucifer matutinus inveniat:
ille, inquam, lucifer, qui nescit occasum,
Christus Filius tuus qui,
regressus ab inferis,
humano generi serenus illuxit,
et vivit et regnat in saecula saeculorum.

May the Morning Star which never sets
find this flame still burning:
Christ, that Morning Star,
who came back from the dead,
and shed his peaceful light on all mankind,
your Son, who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
Just keep patching until you reach Cata patch. This one you don't like. /shakes head

Welcome back, on a sidenote!
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Welcome back!

You need to patch until you get to 3.3.5a, if you check the technical forums there's a thread talking about how to get there the easiest way.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!