The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Abrupt Departure
Yeaaah... So my computer got eaten alive by a piranha-esque school of viruses, about a week ago and the coup d' grace was just struck yesterday rendering it basically inoperable. Taking with it most of my screen shots, my wow folder with the specific patch and my emulators and roms. With that said I will be out of game for a while. But don't celebrate too fast, as there is a chance I could be back if I somehow flawlessly overcome all of these hurdles before me.

Good News:
I already bought a laptop today, it is better than my previous one.

Bad News:
It runs vista, ( don't know how to really use it, + the numerous problems I hear with the OS )
I have to re install wow which....takes too damn long honestly.
Then I have to patch to our specific patch ( which I don't know how to do manually )
I have to find the Burning Crusade disk somewhere in my house

...So.. Seeing how I work and wont be able to relentlessly saw away at this problem it may be some time before I can return. I may take this time to update storylines but I am a little under the weather at the moment. I will have to see. Wish me luck and if any of you know how to shortcut or fix any of these problems please let me know.

Edit: Could I burn wow file on a cd and put it on this computer without hassle or would I have to reinstall and all that anyway?

Characters:

Raphael: Is trying to set up a way to get his roaming tournament Idea into fruition. He and Shaena are probably in Zangarmarsh, returning periodically to Shattrath to re-up supplies.

Raph: Probably would still be with Tech helping them with things, working on his talents. He would probably be trying to keep a really low profile.

Jidaeo: Resides in his estate in Eversong overseeing a project he is working on. Which may cause him to travel on assignment from time to time.

Zariel: Would be traveling across the world trying to find specific items on a list he was given for a remedy or a cure for a terminally ill member of the family.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Quote:Edit: Could I burn wow file on a cd and put it on this computer without hassle or would I have to reinstall and all that anyway?

If you have a CD that can hold 18+GB of data, yes. You could alternatively break your WoW folder up until smaller portions so you can transfer it in several disks.

If that's too much of a hassle you can just use the Universal Installer that installs Vanilla, BC and WotLK. Once it's all installed you can stop and then grab the patches and do it all manually from 3.0.1 onward.

It took me like.. six hours tops.
God speed Pharaoh, hope to see you back soon. :)

Vista isn't as horrid as it's made out to be. And with Zariel gone, who will Anna troll? D:
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Bah! Krian still needs to kick Zariel's ass for calling his now -wife- a whore. And slapping her. >:\
LMAO!! Random and She had it coming.

Update: I may not be as long as previously conceived I found Burning Crusade and installed it I am now going to start working on WoTLK I still don't know how to manually patch however.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Aww, now who is Reigen going to torment when her two favorite pretty boys are nowhere to be seen?

Oh well. More torment for later!

There are guides on the forums about how to manual patch, I think. If anything, you can always google it.
This torrent might be helpful: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6163279 ... 2812340%29

It will download WoW with tBC and WotLK patched to 3.3.5a and all you have to do is edit the realmlist once it's done, I used it myself and it worked without any problems.

Hope to see you back soon!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Whaaaaaaaaaat? I am installing Wotlk as we speak, can I use this download for files or does it automatically install Wow too because I don't need two copies.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

It comes already installed, so you can't use it for files, no.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An abrupt dissapearance. Franksta96 0 559 03-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Franksta96
  Departure Rigley 33 4,642 03-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  My departure. Hawk 8 1,252 04-29-2010, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Nostra