The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Post Lich King Forsaken, NEEDS UPDATING!
Sylvanas is lacking her Valkyr, which doesn't need Cataclysm to happen, because in the lore is sort of happens inbetween Wrath and Cata, which is where we are. This means new Forsaken can be made, and Alliance Soldiers who are killed by Forsaken get turned into Forsaken.

It's not much, if you really don't want to put up all the updates I'll write a wiki page about it, I know the subject backwards. Sylvanas is one of my favourite lore characters. All it needs is a friendly Valkyr flying at the Forsaken starting area and by Sylvanas. ^^

Peace.
"Even a stopped clock, tells the right time twice a day."
I think we should keep the new Forsaken thing until Cataclysm due to that being the time they actually make it known they are making new Forsaken.
But what if we never update to Cata? It's a logical step to take now, incase we never upgrade, otherwise the Forsaken would die out..
Well, when we find out, for final, that we're never updating, perhaps we can.
FlyingSquirrel Wrote:Well, when we find out, for final, that we're never updating, perhaps we can.

That. I don't believe we have a need to do things preemtively.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I think the lore is getting very stagnant, nothing is happening, and the worst and most annoying thing about cataclysm is everything happened at once, which was way too much to take in. This is one of the many things. I will speak more of that on a different post.
No need to jump the gun.

And a lot of stuff happens when the world half-blows up.
Mangaboy, with all due respect, you are not a Content GM.

This isn't the first thread you've made pushing hard for Cataclysm progression. However, how the server progresses is not your decision to make.

We have things up our sleeves, trust us.
MrBubbles Wrote:Mangaboy, you are not a Content GM.

How the server progresses is not your decision to make.

Straight to the point, slightly harsh, maybe, but true, all the same.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Mmph, he was only giving his opinion. Perhaps overzealous, but I don't think he was trying to dictate the progression, just give evidence for why we should go to Cataclysm.
I posted the other thread before I came back to read this one, listen, I am not wanting to do this alone, and this isn't something straight edged, it's a discussion. I'm trying to find things that can include everyone and that we can ALL enjoy together. As said, it doesn't even have to mean we go to Cataclysm. It's just decent storylines to keep us busy until then rather then having our characters drink their time by in booty bay.

No need to get, angry.

Anyway, peace.
Again, I meant no disrespect, but proposing lore-changing server events publicly without consulting GMs first is only setting folks up for potential disappointment.

Talk to us first, folks.
Hmm, perhaps. Okay right.. I'll get to that ^^

Peace.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Follow up post) Furbolg Samlock 1 838 03-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Updating the Wiki Diethe 3 1,199 09-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Sol Sez: Post-Cata Projects! Sol 10 2,225 04-25-2013, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sol