The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Journal/Ramblings of a Sociophobe (Fear of People)
I will write more as good ideas come of my writings. I soon hope to know and understand many people, and this is the best possible way within reason to do so.
-Lenna

Rules on Social Interaction

1.) Never speak unless spoken to first.

2.) When attempting to befriend someone, center the topic of conversation around them.

3.) Eye to eye contact is only to be made after you think the person has made any notice of you.

4.) Never be honest if you feel the honesty may be detrimental to the relationship.

5.) When you don't know the person well enough, a formal title should always be used.

Entries

Aranthios

He came off as an odd man when I first met him. I think he's 'good'. He always says he's good. But then I see him with those huge weapons and shady clothes. I don't know what to think yet, but I hope he is good.

Asirius

He can't remember anything and needed something for my name. He's sitting there as I write this and I don't know what to do. He's very hard to assess. There's nothing to tell me of his true intetions like many others. His smile comes off as enigmatic. I don't know what to think about him, and that's what scares me the most.

Bob

What a man I found today. One who could not control himself. I'm very glad I've got his name spoken to me over fifty times in one hour as well. He kept trying to touch me! I hope I never have to see this man again.

Demitrius

This man... I think he may be a fugitive living in the bay. He nearly threatened my life, I feel, today. He warned me not to write about anything he did... but I could not resist writing. I hope he doesn't see this and use it as justification to try and kill me. I fear that this might be the most dangerous thing I've written here.

This man may not be as terrible as I first thought. He posed as my father in order to get rid of a drunk today. He told me not to think of him as a bad person. I will not change my opinions by his asking.

Pollie

A rather kind Gnome that I met today. She seems to be a good cook, as she seems to have meals around her at all times. Her opinions on this "Demitirius" make me wonder if she perhaps is a good friend of his.

Remyl

I hope to never meet this man ever again. He seems to speak in riddles; riddles that I do not understand. They're riddles I thank goodness that I do not understand them, too. What I did understand... I wish I never would've heard. I'm beginning to really hate it here.

Tiny

I'm a bit glad I met Tiny. He has saved me from the horrid man, 'Bob', tonight. I will not forget this act of kindness. I sat alone and safe thanks to his occupying 'Bob' with something to do other then harass me.

I have met Tiny once more, and I think he is trying to be friendly with me, though I don't know why. He seems concerned as has even called me an "interesting" being. I have yet to decode this slang of his.
OOC Notes

-All entries are listed in alphabetical order.

-Each paragraph in each entry is a recount of a different moment in time when Lenna met that person.

-The post above will be updated as Lenna comes across more encounters.

-Feel free to give any feedback on this and don't worry about taking up space! All I need is the first post for IC shtuff. :D
Update: Added Aranthios

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maenor Autumshield - Journal entry 1 Jameston 1 1,081 06-23-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Nephos
  Ulfried's Salvaged Journal GeneralDefyre 5 1,665 05-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Last Post: GeneralDefyre
  Leoran's journal entry Vind101 1 1,061 02-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Vind101
  A Warden's Journal Dug 0 819 01-19-2014, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Dug
  Eiuna Dawnstrider's Journal Aquanthe 5 1,358 12-28-2013, 07:59 AM