The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sylva'ael Azuresun [High Elf][Persistant][You heard me]
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYJzcUvS_NU[/youtube]
Spoiler:
So, I was talking to Kretol and I whispered him asking if a High Elf custom model submission would get shot down on the spot.
He said it probably wouldn't go through, but there was no harm in trying.

... No harm in trying?

... NO HARM IN TRYING?
[Image: 158.png]

In this case.

[Image: 333.jpg]
It's on.

Class of character/NPC: Mage.

Race of character/NPC: Character would likely be a random alliance race (Human?). NPC would be a High Elf.

Name of character/NPC: Sylvaael

Exact modelID requested : 30898 (Thanks, Bounty. <3)

Duration that character will be used: Persistent

Purpose for the character/NPC : Bringing roleplay to several areas. Mostly, Northrend. Specially, Dalaran.

Location the character/NPC will reside : Usually, Dalaran. Can move as needed.

Level requested : 80.

Any special equipment needed: None.

Spoiler:
Character Full Name: Sylva'ael Azuresun

Character In-Game Name: Sylvaael

Nickname(s): Sylva

Association(s): Silver Covenant

Race: High Elf

Class: Mage.

Sex: Female

Hair: Blonde.

Eyes: Arcane blue.

Weight: 60 kg.

Height: 1,70 m.

Usual Garments/Armor: Sylva'ael is rarely seen in the clothes wore by the Silver Covenant, wearing common, lighter clothes usually. To help her "Blend with the townsfolk", she believes, as splitting themselves from them even further by wearing grandiose blue sets of fancy cloth armor is hardly a way to show redemption in the elf's eyes.

Personality: Somewhat wise, Sylva'ael drops advice wherever she sees fit - usually if she sees it's for the best, albeit she's also capable of keeping her mouth shut. Years of dealing with her smart-mouthed apprentice forced the mage to develop a quick wit and a patience granted to few; Something that would greatly aid her life once she and him parted. Usually speaks in a calm manner, and doesn't take fondly of jokes, preferring to stick to the task at hand, but she has a sense of humor, if someone manages to indulge it.

When in battle, the elf throughly enjoys analyzing her enemies. Finding their weakspot and attacking it may even bring a sadistic side of her to face, as she'd openly announce them to anyone at ear's length, for further humiliation, even if there'd be no show of pleasure in her tonality as she speaks. A "poker face" expert, due to the loss of most of her kin, Sylva'ael hardly shows what she feels, and is usually capable of hiding things to herself.

The Quel'dorei hates blood elves with a burning passion, as well as the Horde, and blames them for their current situation, in which their allies won't even trust them. It doesn't mean she'd mindlessly attack a Sin'dorei on sight - it means, however, it'd reach the grounds of the impossible for one to befried or even gain her neutrality.

History: Born in Quel'thalas, the elf had no family, and was found and adopted into the then prosperous Runewalker family. Shown magic potential, she was raised in the family's tradition, trained as a mage within their walls rather than in an academy.

Shown the arts of arcane by the man who adopted her - Althan Runewalker - The first one hundred years of her life passed rather smoothly. Her training began as soon as she could, as with all Runewalkers, and she mastered the arts of the family and her race with eagerness and cunning.

By the time she was a hundred and twenty years old - by then a graduated mage and an adult, her "father" decided to abandon the family on a journey of his own, to search for an artifact that once belonged to the Qual'Dorei.

Sylva'ael was left behind to attend the young Athaniel, by then thirty years of age, and help his parents with whatever they required. However, eighteen years later, the second son would be born - Uthaniel Runewalker - at the expense of the mother's life during childbirth. The father ended up taking his life due to depression of his wife's death not little after, leaving both child to her care. Athaniel was sent to be trained as a priest - and later a paladin, once those came to be - and she's take Uthaniel on a pilgrimage with her, outside the elven lands. She continued the family tradition, showing the young elf the world, while teaching him the arcane. Uthaniel had potential, and learned quickly, but was brash.

He would jump at the first opportunity to test himself, something that would greatly worry his master. But the boy also showed mastery of her teachings; something that would cause him to flee the training fifty years too early, and return home to meet his brother. Distressed, Sylva'ael decided not to seek him. She continued her pilgrimage in solitude, searching for her own master to no avail. She met many people, but the memory of her apprentice, that she raised as her own child, abandoning her, haunted her dreams.

She fought every single urge to return to Quel'thalas, and when she gave in, it was too late she would get news of the attack and attempt to reach the city before it was too late. Unfortunately, The Scourge would ravage the lands a few days before her arrival, leaving the elf in dismay, she fled the city but right after arriving. She knew of a human sanctuary for mages known as Dalaran, and reached it in time - a single mage being able to outrun an army - Refusing to partake revenge as the other elves, she remained a High Elf, with the others of the Silver Covenant. Sylva'ael searched for Uthaniel after Dalaran's reappearance, but, after finding nothing, she decided it was better to assume her apprentice dead, rather than a Blood Elf. She now lives in Dalaran, as a member of the Covenant, sometimes simply offering advice or lending an ear to those who desire it, other times taking a more active part in the battles for Azeroth.

Spoiler:
[Image: 330.jpg]
BRING THE HATE LOVE
Hate. Do not want. GTFO. Die.

<3

I was going to attempt a feat like this, but all the power to you if you manage to get this approved. Silver Covenant ftw!
DisplayID = 30898 for High Elf Pilgrim Female.

Good luck.
Quote:Good luck.

You'll need it.

A lot of it.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Spoiler:
[Image: 313.jpg]
I KNOW, RIGHT?!
What the others said, really!
Good luck!
You should have gone for temporary...A -lot- more chance that it would get approved. Persistent however. High elf....

Quote:
Quote:Good luck.

You'll need it.

A lot of it.

A LOT of it

But would be nice to see I must say.
I'm a saint in sinner's eyes.
Good luck! It would be nice to see someone play a high elf well.
And I thought my Ice Giant idea was crazy. But...

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_lapgxddF3M1qadzpdo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Yes, yes, yes! I love you for trying. I wanted to make one, but then I said to my self, "Seriously whats the point... you already have like 5 elves."

But RESPECT! You have mine.

Peace.
"Even a stopped clock, tells the right time twice a day."
LMAO approve this
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
My hopes just went way up "D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malziora[Ethereal] [Persistant] Erynn 12 2,083 05-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Fleshwreck [Abomination][Persistant] unidragon 4 1,169 02-15-2014, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Anthrion Ironraven [Night Elf Warden/ Persistant] Krilari 3 1,360 01-25-2014, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Vesaella [Dryad][Persistant] Jonoth 11 2,116 10-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Kug - Ogre [Persistant!] Thoradin 10 2,652 07-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kretol