The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

1) Open thread 2) Criticise me.
Sooo...Might as well give this a try, be interesting to see what people think. Now when I say criticise nice comments are welcome too ;)

Anyway, list of actually active characters:

Hektor
Spark
Elyre

Other characters you may have RPed with:

Mahara
Loka
Greylon
Mick

So fire away! Tell me what you think!

Just like to add that comments about me OOC would be very welcome as well. I know I probably seem quite confrontational and unrelenting on a few points and just be nice to know what people think.
I'm a saint in sinner's eyes.
I think Spark's pretty cool. He really fits the bill for a sapper if you ask me, insane and willing to take the risks.

I haven't seen much out of your other characters yet, unfortunately.
Same opinions as Wuvvums, I rarely see your ingame characters.

OOC: You're pretty awesome.
THANK YOU OCEANS
[Image: House.png?t=1300999439]
Yer Spark is one of my favourite characters I must say. And I know, when I get back in-game hopefully we'll get some more RP. Anyway thanks for the comment :)

If this download would hurry up :<
I've only RPed with Greylon, Spark, Elyre and Hektor, but it has definently not be dissapointing at all. I love the personality of each character, and how you manage to pull them off. It has been unfortunate that I haven't really got to -know- many of your character's personality (reffering to Mahara and Hektor). When I saw Mahara last time on Alcaz, she was just wandering around and Hektor has been... insane, so he's not that talk-active I suppose. :3

Not anything negative to say about the characters though... oh, now I think of it, I noticed that you have a habbit of writing in the same "style" with most of your characters, and using the same emotes. Else than that(which is not really anything wrong, at all) there's nothign negative to say. :D
Ah thanks Jurkey :) And I think I know what you mean about the writing style, I will definately have a think about it and try and look out for it next time I'm RPing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And lo and behold, that the skies didst split open... flammos200 37 7,659 07-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Last Post: flammos200