The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Conquest of the HORDE
When I first created the server and chose the name, it was really the first thing I could think up. I just wanted to make it obvious that the Horde was awesome (because it's true!). However, after several years, I figure it's finally time to make the name actually have meaning!

Henceforth, only Horde characters will be allowed to be created (and logged in). It has been no secret that I'm biased towards the Horde (and particularly orcs), so I figure I may as well finally enact a new law. I've already altered the server code to prevent Alliance characters from showing up, and I'll also convert all Alliance characters to their Horde equivalents as soon as possible. The first possible automated script I have in mind is the following:
Human -> Orc
NElf -> BElf (can't disrupt the elf-ness!)
Dwarf -> Forsaken
Draenei -> Troll
Gnome -> Tauren

My other proposed script is the following (and I'm more liable to do it):
Human -> Orc
NElf -> Orc
Dwarf -> Orc
Draenei -> Orc
Gnome -> Orc

However, I understand that not everyone can fully comprehend the awesomeness of orcs. To those people, I can only suggest to try your hardest! I'll be holding support groups to transition as easy as possible.

GMs will be standing by to eradicate any non-Horde they see. Probably with a [item]23836[/item].

P.S. I have stolen all your wimminz.
*hoping this is a trololol for april.* Anywho, My character shalei would never work on the horde. :(
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. Albert Einstein
Spoiler:
You have conquered, and I yield.
Yet henceforward art thou also dead - dead to the world, to heaven, and to hope;
In me didst thou exist - and, in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
Edgar Allan Poe
You get your strong, seductive arms of well-toned green off my lady love this instant, blackblood scum!

...Wait.

Why is she an Orc, too?!
.. This is madness! D:
"Money can't buy happiness,
but it can buy marshmallows,
which is kind of the same thing.
" - H

* Aranthios 'L.' Deirabin - Human Warrior - Self-Proclaimed Leader. (Approved)
* Zytan 'A.' Ibrisk - Sin'dorei Warlock - Candy Fanatic. (Approved)
*Tybalt 'F.' Van'bane - Human Rogue - Marauding Bowman. (Approved)
Lok'tar Ogar!
Amerand will happily serve the warchief as an Orc Paladin.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
April Fools?? PLEASE. D:
What'd I miss?
I just hope this doesn't last a full day.
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
Are you sure you are not turning everybody into Trolls instead? :(
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Orcs are my favorite race too. FOR THE HORDE!
"The Gods are four, whose works grow cold.
As one betrays their laws of old.
Then dark grow deeds, and darker hearts,
For lost to all are holy arts.
A vagrant comes amidst the gloom,
To seal the gaping maw of doom."
Please don't be April Fools...

Please don't be April Fools...
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I find it funny how changing all the female into Orcs actually successfully stopped RP from happening.
This are discriminachun. I wanna see my boyz orc-ed too, yo.

Wuv it.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Spoiler:
T'was a dark and stormy night when Archmage Grunthar of the Earthshakers conducted his foul magic. He had been experimenting for years now, trying to make just the perfect spell. One that would solve all universal problems. One that would bring glory to his clan, and victory to the Horde.

Grunthar etched runes into the scenery about him, helping to support his spellcraft. His arms waved in the air as the arcane energies swirled about, forming to the Archmage's every word. Finally, with a fierce shout, he thrust his hand up into the air, a glorious beam shooting forth from his appendage, piercing the very heavens. Then, all across the world, it began to rain.

This rain was enchanted by the magics of the Archmage. It would pass through homes, through mountains, through any obstacle in its path. Yet even still, this rain seemed to make nothing wet. It would simply pass through everything, effecting absolutely nothing.

Nothing save the women.

Bodies and visages of female began to swiftly shift as they were touched by the magical water. They skin would turn green, their ears grow pointed. Hair would begin to wither and fall for the unlucky ones. It was all part of the Archmage's plan. He knew women were necessary for the foes of the Earthshaker Clan to continue to exist. So. His spell did the obvious.

It took their wimminz.

"Glory to the Horde!"

^ The attempt at ICly explaining this. (Which, for the record, is a joke)

However. Perhaps this is the perfect opportunity for ALL HORDE RP IN AZSHARA! ORCS ONLY! YEAH!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
[Image: 2462iwl.png]
SOMETHING WENT HORRIBLY WRONG
Nice to see Adel has been working out. Keep that figure healthy!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conquest of the Horde: Patchaclysm Rigley 21 5,369 03-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  Conquest of the Horde: Tides of Change Mikain 42 8,568 10-17-2009, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Hexproof