The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Conquest of the Horde: Tides of Change
[Image: ToC.png]

-The Blood Pact has been sealed. The Sin'sholai ride to take back their lands from all enemies.

-Ratchet has been expanding its borders; as the Goblins take more land, more opportunities arise. A new Arena opens its doors to those who would do battle.

-As the battles in the Arathi Highlands continue an old foe shows its true power.

-The icy north begins to melt in the late summer. More western lands become accessible to the races of Azeroth. As well as new enemies.

-The Blood Elves continue their downward spiral. As they lose more and more battles, they realize what power they need.

-The Horde continues their aggressive expansion, as they fortify what land they do hold their forces move to take more still.

-Tension grows amongst the Alliance. Some do not support Varian and his warmongering.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
A snippet of a CotH Expansion pack. Some of the stuff we have going on and have planned.
Mikain Wrote:A snippet of a CotH Expansion pack. Some of the stuff we have going on and have planned.

A CoTH Expansion! Yay! Something that will make sense!
Yep. This way, when we do stuff, people will actually see it coming, instead of "suddenly split horde?"
Varian Wrynn's warlike tactics eh? Totally see the Night Elf Sentinel reforming and being their own group again. Probably adding the draenei (Or not) and even further, the worgen into their Faction the same way the Sin'Sholai split off?

I don't see the Night Elves being mere pawns to other races, much more humans anyway.

On another note. Tides of Change pretty much sounds like Tides of Darkness. XD
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
It was the title of the server story from like a year ago. I couldn't be arsed to think up a new one. LOL
Mikain Wrote:It was the title of the server story from like a year ago. I couldn't be arsed to think up a new one. LOL
How about

Age of Revolution?

or

Tensions of War?

Just suggesting.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Conquest of the Horde: Killing Fields. Yeah. XD
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Conquest of the Horde: Dawn of Chaos

'Cause it seems like someone/everyone's going to get effed up, big time. Look at it! War, war, war (as it should be). No one's going to get to go home to see the wife and li'l Timmy ever again.
This... Is the beginning... Of the end. *Insert epic music*
D'aww, well, I'm sure that the Bloodhooves will raid Ratchet one day, perhaps some other tauren tribes.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.
Oh, looking forward to this. So much fun. >:+D
How could Varian be a warmonger when the Horde are expanding their borders? If anything, Varian Wrynn would be the balance the unnatural world craves, as his disdain for the Horde could help to keep them in check.

Never the less, this is cool stuff. I think it's an interesting take on WoW lore.
Hmm.

I really don't know what to say to you Thiek, other than you really are a prime example of disrespect.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Quote:Suddenly every blood elf jumped ship and went from discriminatory to anybody who is even addicted to something as harmless as thistleweed, especially those who overindulged in fel like the wretched, to fel addicts? "Well we didn't like Kael doing it, but now we're going to do it ourselves."

Where did you get that they dislike junkies from? I'm curious since from all that I've seen they have absolutely no problems with it, you see everything from bongs to floating fel crystals around Silvermoon that's ready to give next elf up their kick of magic/bloodthistle/whatever. The fact that all of them accepted fel magic as way to keep the addiction away also gives me a hunch that they aren't very picky about such things, it has been stated and shown several times in game that the belves have descended to a very decadent state, looking at that estate near Silvermoon where they give you a quest to resupply their party cache for an example. The wretched were are because they lost all control and were unable to remain "civil", they also act like rabid dogs and attack other elves as well to drain what magic they can out of them, it's hard to like someone who tries to steal your stash.

Kael is bit more complex, I read somewhere, and agreed with, a theory that had that the elves didn't dislike his actions because he meddled with demons (not many would care for that, I think, seeing as they have demons walking on the streets of Silvermoon and, again, those fel crystals that sustain the city and the population) but that the big betrayal that they felt was due to Kael'thas bowing to the Legion lords, he, a noble Sin'dorei, their messiah and glorious leader that had been made out to be perfect in all ways, wise and powerful- he bowed, became a mere servant to the lords of the Burning Legion. Even if he would be given a high position he'd be a slave to what had been preached as the servants of the belves, the demons were useful, dangerous and treacherous, but when controlled properly by a blood elf completely acceptable.

As a side note and something to keep in mind, CotH isn't retail, so we will deviate from the Lore they set up although we strive to incorporate as much of it that we can, without making things too convoluted here. I know you, Theik, have had problems with this before and I must honestly say that it's getting rather tiresome to see you argue every change or storyline, especially since you do it in a way that comes off as very hostile and disdainful. If you don't like what we're doing here there's nothing stopping you from leaving to another server, or even retail since at least then you'd be sure things go as intended.

Edit: Here's another place we discuss the blood elves if anyone wants to continue that, otherwise I say we get back on topic!

Edit2: Obviously I forgot to actually add the link, hehe, but here it is! viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11283
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Conquest of the Horde: Tides of Change patch note update: Theik has been uninstalled from the server's lore, and will not be returning.

Upon the topic of the storyline itself; I think it'll move forward with the politics and dichotomies that hold a natural flow as it is. I believe it's far more sensible than this unexplainable unity that Blizzard has tried to maintain solely for the sake of game mechanics and a broad player base. Varian Wrynn has had much to retaliate for since his return; and the result will play only a prologue to the upcoming events.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conquest of the Horde: Patchaclysm Rigley 21 5,369 03-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  Conquest of the HORDE Kretol 41 8,924 09-28-2011, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Wiki URL change Kretol 3 1,457 03-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Ventrilo Server Change Kretol 8 2,491 07-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Kretol