The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Half dark iron question.
Would it be possible to play a half dark iron dwarf? Half bronzebeard and half dark iron? Or does this go against all the lore and is a REALLY stupid idea.And if this IS allowed, If i were to make a profile for the dwarf in question, would it go in the "special" section?

All helps 'Preciated.
Probably not. I mean, Dark Iron and Ironforge(Bronzebeard) Dwarves REALLY hate each other. Besides, even if it did manage to happen, the Dwarf would have the same mindset as the ones who raised it. Better off just making an Ironforge, seeing as how pure-blooded Dark Irons are, I believe, forbidden.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
I don't see why not. The Dwarves, though apples and oranges- are dwarves and able to fully reproduce. The only issue is the Romeo i' Juliet struggle we have going here, but it's not impossible. You'd also have to know that your Dwarf would be treated quite poorly- as I'd imagine genetics would make him look more Dark Iron than Ironforge.

And I'd imagine it belongs best in Special Profiles, yes, since that's an interesting character.
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus'!
"A single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic."
"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
-Иосиф Сталин (Joseph Stalin)

You can't play a half-elf, or half-Dark Iron or half-anything I believe. Dark Irons are also a hostile faction which is an even bigger no-no. According to the wiki, rare exceptions exist but in order to get special permission you have to have been around for a while, shown the higher-ups that they can trust you and proven your writing skills, etc.
Short answer: No.

Long answer: The circumstances for a birth like this would be astronomically rare to begin with, but we also don't allow half-breeds (exception: half-breeds of the same species where the two look otherwise identical and are both playable. I believe we had a half-Wildhammer, half-Bronzebeard at some point. You could also have, say, a Jungle Troll with parents from two different tribes.) Dark Irons are also a flat-out no-no.

Profiles for the Special section are only for those people who clear their character idea by a GM *first.*
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Half a decade. Man, I'm old. Psychyn 7 1,577 06-24-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Two and a Half years..I suppose that's something. Ruibarra 0 759 01-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Ruibarra
  The Dark Chant Ormica 20 3,077 08-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  d50 - First Half of Character Creation LostStranger 10 2,386 04-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  All, right, let's have it: Half-breed children born IC. ImagenAshyun 30 7,649 11-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums