The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Erratic Attendance
My login schedule wasn't very regular to begin with, but it's been getting weirder and werider.

I will be around on the forums, but my logging in will turn Fri-Sat-Sun only due to my pursuit of an overpriced piece of paper turning into a 90 degree climb just a few feet before the peak. The same part of my brain I use for school is the same one I RP with, so I needs to conserve some energy.

If anyone was interested in working with Tina on The Weekly Azerothian or getting in the Steamwheedle Cartel guild, just PM me. I stop by this site daily.

I'll be around as I usually keep IM going, but paparazzi gnome and my orc nazi have been put on hold. :(

I'm still game for paint chats for those who posted in the thread. I need the, uh, exercise.
˜★Sketch Blog
Heh, I just finished my finals here. Good luck, m'dear!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
hahahaha i graduated LOL
Talking about college, not high school.
NICE first post, btw.
˜★Sketch Blog
I can totally understand where you're coming from. Uni just ate my soul this last week. Next week is going to be about me trying to wrest it back from the beast. I'd imagine it's about the same for you?

Assignments suck.
酒なくて
何の己が
桜かな

Without sake
What is the use of
Cherry blossoms?
Good luck to you. ;) School's a pain in the ass eh?
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Pretty much, but I love my school and study.
I've been spending lots of time and money on the folio show that we have to be in to graduate... September 25th will be here soon...

I'm so scared. Can't find my pants...
˜★Sketch Blog
It's okay, most graduates are so harried they can't find their pants. ...That's why they give you those long robes...
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Oh this is like... horrible... the walk will be easy.

Business formal...
Overpriced binders full of high quality prints...
Art directors and ad execs looming over your stuff...

...At least they'll be a little drunk...
˜★Sketch Blog
You're gonna end up on the STREET!
OH MY GOD JON
YOU ARE SO MEAN
WHYYYYYYYYYYY
˜★Sketch Blog
Don't worry you'll be fine.]

And the only thing I like about school is seeing my friends... :P Homework can shove themselves up a Gnomes ass for all I care. ^^

And don't worry, sometimes I can't find mine either >.> And that's on a normal day...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real life and spotty attendance. Kaghuros 0 709 08-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros