The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What's the status of Horde RP? [Orc, Troll and Tauren]
Having just reconnected back to the server I was wondering if there's any current or active Horde RP going on, I've logged in a few times now and hardly recognizing anyone I was just wondering if anyone wants to do something on the Horde side? Or is anyone planning any events or such? I need to get some RP on my Orc, Gremak and I'm having trouble finding some.
It's hard finding some Horde rp. However, you could ask some other hordies if they want to rp with you at a certain location. I also think there's been a bit of a lull between spring and summer, mostly because people are in finals or finishing up some sort of schooling. The rp you want is there, you just have to ask around for it!
Look around for the Bloodsworn Honorguard. Brutalskars should be doing some events soon!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Ahh, so I'll just ask around in game hopefully there'll be some Horde on when I get on my Orc. Brutal is still doing events? The Bloodsworn still around then I take it?
Always happy to do Horde RP on my orcs, just hasn't been too much of it lately. Can always make the attempt to get things rolling again.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Once I get myself relaxed into the server again I'll probably look into bringing the Warsong Clan back. If anyone does want to RP though I'll probably be in Durotar or Orgrimmar maybe possibly Ashenvale.
People have badgered me into reactivating the BSHG. I will be soon enough holding events again at full force. Just some kinks are being worked out at the moment.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
And when I come back (which should hopefully be soon gosh darnit) I will be on my Orcs quite often! It shall be the Age of Orcs! Orcs everywhere! :3

Oh how I lurb them.
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Yay, Mouse <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legal/Public Status of Shadow Users c0rzilla 28 7,222 01-04-2014, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  The Horde and the Alliance Wuvvums 14 2,210 05-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Lack of Tauren RP Stormgald 23 5,127 09-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Alliance vs. Horde? highwayunicorn 5 1,659 06-05-2011, 10:38 AM