The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Opinions?
What the hell? Everyone else is doing 'em, and i'm a feedback hound. e.e

Come at me, bros.

I got me some
-Safksha
-Jezzan
-Pops
-Gregg
-Eskos
-Richtnel
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Terrible.

Horrible.

Uninstall the game right now!

All joking aside. I've had limited interaction with your characters. But, from what I've seen;

Safksha: Well done in my opinion. I like how when you changed class you didn't have instant knowledge from it and still come off as learning. I feel as if my druid could start spewing out complete nonsense about it and he would believe it. I also like how he interacts with his uncle.

Richtnel: I had one moment of RP with him. I like how he doesn't show off the fact he's an evil killer and could no doubt trick people into going into a dark alleyway with him. Yay for not so obvious evil guys!

I also like how all the characters are really kept separate personality wise instead of having the same character, only with a different race and class, and the same beliefs.

tl;dr: RP with me more noob.
Safksha is an asshole in character... but he's a realistic one. I like seeing a character who can pull it off properly.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain CoTH Domination.

No, I do not expect to be rewarded by the masters for my work. In fact, If it were not for their omniscience, I doubt they would even be aware of my existence. We are so small compared to them. I wonder why people still resist. - Kera

ROAR! - Ura
I don't see you RPing all that much, so I haven't had a good opportunity to really judge your RP. From what I've seen, though, Safksha and Richtnel are both rather good characters.

I tend to like Richtnel as a character more than Safksha, as he seems to have more depth to him. Safksha reminds me too much of a typical formula of night elf characters. Granted, he does have some variation on it, but the core concept still speaks that to me. Richtnel manages to pull off the Magnificent Bastard well, and that's why I like him.

OOC, you're just a blast, really. <3
Reigen Wrote:All joking aside. I've had limited interaction with your characters.
Scout Wrote:I don't see you RPing all that much,

Now wait just a minute! ... You're right. WELL FINE. FROM NOW ON IT'S SUPER RP MACHINE.

Reigen Wrote:I also like how he interacts with his Grandfather.

And a cheery <3 to you all.
Shameless self bump.

Needs moar Jezzan, Gregg, and Pops. Eskos i'll forgive, being a new character and all.
Jezzan.

Jezzan is just... I share a deep relationship of love and hate with him.
Frankly, at times, I get somewhat upset - Like when we have to make an event or hurry up to Outland and Jezzan's fear of the other world kicks in. But I understand it's just one of the traits that makes him awesome.
All in all, I rather enjoy RPing with Jezzan. His dull stupidity has a method and a depth to it I've honestly never seen even in some highly developed profiles. Anyone who says Jezzan is a "Lolcharacter", and that includes yourself, has to really think twice. He may just be one of the deepest characters on CotH. In his own way.

Safksha is, perhaps, a "common night elf", but that's what I like about him. Deep inside him the values of family and tradition persist, and when they're prod at, it shows. He learned to love nature and his evolution to a druid was interesting and marvelously done - Though I may be biased since I took part in that. I think Safksha takes the concept of "common" night elf to a whole new level, showing instead how a normal character, the average townsfolk, can make great characters in their own right.

And that's not even all I've to say. There's one bit of you, OOC, that I think that should be brought out.

It's not your amazing personality. Everyone knows that.

But you have, more than once, done something I've -never- seen anyone actually do. It humbled me to an extent I second-guessed my own RPing - not to sound arrogant.

You actually stopped and asked yourself, and others, "is this what my character would do?"
"Wait, I don't think he'd actually do that."

I was of the belief characthers were an extention of oneself, and you indeed proved me wrong and made me rethink my principles on the matter. Your characters aren't an extention of you per se, but beautifully made personalities evolved and thought of to such an extent they're alive.

And that subletly, innocence, along with your overall OOC behavior that makes you one of my favorite roleplayers on CotH. Even more, a rolemodel to look up to.

Enough feedback?

(That said... Gregg is a drunken irish and I love him. That would be all.)
The second troll has arrived from the ship of Reese.

Meet Quetzalo the 'Tooman (short for Tattooman), the Runemaster. Not quite as dull as Jezzan, but fiercely self conscious and eager to prove his mettle in hand to hand kung-fu combat.

So feel free to Mortal Kombat him any time.

No, i'm not just doing this to bump it. Honest!
Generally I love the lack of over-the-topness in your characters.

My one complaint is you should consider preparing for events better, should you ever choose to run one again. Prepare for your players to have tools to mess with your encounter, and if they can do it, just roll with it. It's okay to let them feel special.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
- Richtnel; He's one of my more favorite 'villains' on CotH, if only because he's so subtle. If he wanted to, he could easily be one of the best villains on CotH because people -wouldn't- expect it. My only problem with him is you don't play out his age. I had no clue of this, ICly or OOCly, when he was like 80 in Human years.

- Safksha; I love his name. And how he acts. I love how him and Shivala are basically opposites (Although, Shivala's basically like that with most men she knows). However, one thing I'd like to see added to him is the ability to get mad. Usually, he just gets annoyed and frustrated, but I'd love to see him get -actually- mad.

- Jezzan; Haven't RP'd with him much, but he seems like you OOCly would act like as a Troll (inb4 owait). Take that as you will.

(07-12-2011, 09:56 AM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: but I'd love to see him get -actually- mad.

This is Safksha's problem. He -can't- get mad. In most emotionally strenuous situations he will run, run and not get involved, even when he's, as you say, frustrated.

This is the change that happens in Savagekin (if i'm allowed to pursue it, naturally.) Anyone who messes with him then risks getting clawed at, mauled, taken down, swung about like a baby by massive, gaping, cat-jaws, etc.
Eh, everyone else is doing it, so I might as well do a shameless self bump for the restart.

Now, I have barely RP'd any of my characters of late. Such is the cruel mistress that is RP. Except, of course Gregg.

Ah, Gregg.

Gregg here has gone through many changes and I plan to make him go through a lot more, but what I want is now important. How have you enjoyed the drunken Irishman not so drunkenly fanatical? What did you think of my second event ever, which ran off with significantly less hiccups than the first? And where do/would you see/like to see Gregg headed?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5pY-_e8znE[/youtube]
..... <3

Edit: Incidentally, so far only Gregg and Jezzan have been re-made for the restart, so try and focus on them.
Ima shamelessly self bump.

Umad?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions/Opinions on Kabluie? Kabluie 20 3,878 08-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Kabluie