The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Suggestions/Opinions on Kabluie?
You have any suggestions or opinions on me as a player, RPer, or anything?
I'd love to hear everyone's feedback on me as a person, as I am always striving to change and better myself.
And the only way to know, is to hear your points. I mean, it's not like I can read your minds. :D

Feel free to tell me anything. Flames, compliments. I promise I wont get mad at you.
Don't be afraid! XD

My characters are :
Arkaenon Steelweave,
Targhen Moltenforge,
Ardrek Plagueholme,
Keller Arekanos Bloodsorrow.

More characters will come sometime,
but these are the characters I roleplay on most.
Please tell me your thoughts! =D
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]
If you don't mind, I'm going to BUMP OF DOOM this thread. I really want some feedback from you peeps! =o
You...You...stole my BUMP OF DOOM ?!?!? QQ I keel you...

Anyway, I havn't RPed with you -that- much, only with Ardrek twice and he's a good Forsaken... well, good as in you RP him good, again meaning... oh you know what I mean!?

As for OOCly: Again, not spend time that much, but you're a swell guy from the times we did spend togetha! ^^
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Thanks ya! I'm going to update my little list to include my new death knight, Arekanos, as well. XD
Spoiler:
Quote:I AM CANADIAN!

You should say...

Spoiler:
'Eh

More.
It puts the grammar in the RP or else it gets the hose again...
I AM CANADIAAAAANN!!!

How's that, 'eh? :P
Don't derail threads, please.

Okay! So I RPed wif your Dwarf Targhen in the crew! Lots of fun, if I do say so myself. He is a pretty great fighter and a cheery laughable guy. Plus! He's a great gentleman! No guy stands up for Jean..Like evuh. :o

/hug!

Keep up the good work! ...'n stuffs.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Thanks yah, Cressy! I try my best to make my characters as enjoyable as possible. I'm especially pleased that almighty Cressy likes my RPing. Again, thank you for giving me some feedback. =D
You said "'Eh"

/Approve
It puts the grammar in the RP or else it gets the hose again...
Well, I've RP-ed with you on four of my chars, mostly fights with Ardrek, watching Targ fight, and general banter with Arekanos.

First of all, I love your combat emotes. They're well-detailed and thought out, something people don't really do nowadays. They just go "X tries punching Y in the face.". You're doing something right when you win as much as Ardrek does, so... Maybe it's the emotes.

Second of all, I like your character concepts. The mournful Death Knight and the Forsaken Plagueblade, but I guess that's a thing of personal prefference... I like weird things...

In any case, I've practically nothing bad to say, so... I just expressed my likes. Hope it helps...somehow.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Thanks for the comment. I try to add that little bit of interest for the viewers of the fight, not just a "Ooh, I punched you in the face! Now you're going to try and counter and punch me in the shoulder!" It entertains me, and the viewers. I try to add that aspect to my roleplay always, and I'm happy you are content with it.
I am Canadian too ! a french Canadian...so it was not easy to get on CotH,it was a pain in the heck actually...but people were really cool with me and helped me a lot to fit it and my -bad grammar- didn't bother that much,the fact is that i keep getting better With my grammar and RP and people support me,but sadly my knowledge about CotH and WoW is low so there is not much support i can give,same goes if you are also a french Canadian i wont be able to help you much,-But- however i could help you for any matter,just ask and i will do my best with all i can do.
I can't comment on you about IC or OOC matters...i never talked to you both OOC or IC i think,and its sad,i hope we will have the occasion to RP and chat OOC,i want to be friend OOCly with everyone on CotH...but ICly...its still a matter to -see- if my characters will be friendly,all depends,no metagaming,but you can always try = )

Cheer buddy,and thank you for the mistaked comment,at least you read my profile,anyway ! Have Fun !

Oh Hey ! = O
☆•__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__•☆
I wish i could be there right now
^_^
I'm confused if that was a comment, a suggestion, or what. LOL
Just joking! Thanks for telling me. I appologize about the profile thing, and i'm a english canadian.
But we're all canadian! =P

Thanks,
Kabluie
Kabluie Wrote:I'm confused if that was a comment, a suggestion, or what. LOL
Just joking! Thanks for telling me. I appologize about the profile thing, and i'm a english canadian.
But we're all canadian! =P

Thanks,
Kabluie

There is not much comment i can do,i never RPed with you or chated OOCly,so there is nothing to comment about. >=)
☆•__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__•☆
I wish i could be there right now
^_^
You did RP with my Paladin, Kaetrek. I'd like to know your comment on that, at least. =P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinions? Reese 19 3,911 01-10-2012, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  Feedback and suggestions for future event hosting ImagenAshyun 0 675 07-12-2011, 12:29 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Suggestions for my staff? daners95 7 1,521 04-25-2011, 07:12 AM
Last Post: sunday12321
  Suggestions Kretol 10 3,641 11-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Harmonic