The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: How should this event be made?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Improvisation! (Come at me, broski.)
80.00%
4 80.00%
Pre-planned! (Thinking ahead? IN MY EVENTS!?)
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Catastrophe! Discussion.
Well, as promised, the thread was locked so I could keep a tighter view on who's joining as a cat and who isn't. This is the list.

Djurawuzhere,
Muhaha8,
Avintz,
Errata,
Delta
And me.

So we have six cats, which makes planning a bit easier timewise.

However, there's a few things to note. First, the event has to be planned. The first part is mostly a brain-teaser (as cats can't fight, herp), and I'll need to have puzzles throughly made since improvising in this case will either end up too easy or too difficult, and I'd like to avoid both.

Nonetheless, if the six people and the SuperSecretGM that's going to help me (Aka BountyHunter) would please post dates and times that are better for them, I'll start working on setting it up.

(Just don't expect it to be on this weekend. Way too little time.)
I can't attend on Monday, there's an awards ceremony for writers, and I need to be there. And next week are prepares for finals, which take place mostly after 13:30. They don't last long, but they're at the same time as normal classes, so I might have prepares at 13:30 for math and 15:30 for Serbian. Wednesday, however, prepares are one after another, so I'd say Wednesday.

I live in the GMT +1 zone, the server is in the GMT -8 zone, by the way.
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
Any day, any time not too long after 4PM ST or earlier than 12AM.
Well, a few people left to go! Post, post post. I -must know-.
I'm unavailable from Wednesday to Sunday.

Of the coming week.
Little by little, one travels far.
Any time from now on really, since I'm back from my weekend away.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

I'm Australian. 3:30pm - 2:00am GMT +10 for me on weekdays, varying amounts on weekends.
Well, the planning has been going smooth-

Not really. I've reached the conclusion that it's pretty hard to come up with brain teasers beforehand - So I figure I'll just scrap that...
...And do it differently.

You may have noticed this thread is now a poll. I give you two options.

Improvisation! (I.E, trippin'): I'll come up with things on the spot. What "items" you acquire and whatnot and how they fit the complete escape scheme will be decided as you gather them; Thus making it so some items you gather end up being useless and whatnot. It's also good to note that if we're improvising, we can make the event right away! Yay!

Pre-planned! (I.E, this ain' ever gettin' done.): I'll think of brain-teasers beforehand, and you'll mostly react to a preset of things I've planned. It somewhat limits your expression in favor of a "linear" experience. Then this event will be sitting for a few more days as I plan stuff.

Vote, vote, vote!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Catastrophe! Uthaniel 16 2,809 11-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Catastrophe! Uthaniel 11 2,011 05-26-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Avitz