The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Summer Events
Seeing as the summer's coming up, and everyone's going to be getting a lot of free time, I figured I would bring up the question.

What sort of events do you, the players, want?

Is it combat you desire?
Exploration?
Travel?
Arena?
Dungoneering?

Give us some ideas as to what you want, and I assure you, we'll attempt to run events like these over the summer! Otherwise... we'll just be taking shots in the dark!

Lend us a hand, folks!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
...I feel a little like an old timer shaking my cane around for saying this, but I'd actually like an event or series of events less about combat and more about players using their heads.

So, dungeoneering wherein they have to solve a few puzzles, not just bash in heads. Some travel/exploration'd also be nice. Generally, stuff that gives players a sense of achievement over just thwacking the nearest <Insert ugly enemy creature here>.

...That's all I can think of right now.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Travel/explore.
Also, Xigo, I've been rolling some rather odd ideas around in my head as of late. If you wish to discuss, just send me a PM or whatnot.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Find the Qiraji spies!

*scheming about this* I've told some people already. *shifty eyes*
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
A group of exploring travelers discover an arena and fight. /genius
How about a huge race Point A to Point B with check points and they can only use a certain (amount) Items, pots, elixir's or Mounts things like that.

If that sounds to complicated Then perhaps You can have something like a Historical event an event that highlights something that happened in coth past people could even vote what event they want to see happen again may bey....Alternate endings Mayhaps?

And if that doesn't sound appealing... you can always go Fishing o.O...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Conversation: Assassination Events Diethe 2 797 10-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Diethe
  Events Calendar Kretol 2 2,308 08-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Summer Ball (Saturday, August 10th, 2013) Ural 9 1,761 08-11-2013, 12:00 AM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Moving On [Specially Tailored Events for the Dead!] Mezrin 0 794 04-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Mezrin
  When Planning Events... Kretol 1 1,460 10-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Kretol