The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey guys!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I used to play WoW way back in BC, it was really fun, and in my opinion 2.4.3 was one of WoWs best patches, I did alot of end game with my friends, but we all broke up, life I guess, now I just game casually on my 360, but I wanted to get back in the RP scene on WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA, English, 100%

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend told me about back in '07, we had loads of fun, too, as I said up there, ha.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was searching through good RP servers on WoW, I was going to go back to public, normal WoW, then I found this, looks interesting!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Different kinds, mainly normal, when I RP'd on WoW I was in a cult, and we did lots of grim stuff, the fun part about that, is that on our server, was about 3 different Guard/"White knight" guilds, so we had plenty of fun, we had to change outfits while IC, every hour, ha.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hm, thats a though one, I like them all, almost, but if I had to pick, surely an Undead (Male) for race, and for class, probably a Warrior or a Mage, or maybe a Warlock... well, mainly Warrior, they just seem the most challenging to me, I like a challenge, and Forsaken are awesome, they dead but alive!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good roleplay, not too many metagamers, mature players, and a good community to be honest, that's about it. Oh and stableness, D/C's every 30 mins are never fun, ha.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, surely, forums/servers go down when its a bunch of morons running around, may of been harsh but its true, so a rule like that is always good.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As the morning sun was rising, a echo of purity could be heard in the distance. Trees, animals, people, rejoiced every morning this peaceful sound was heard, but one man, loved it like no other. As he rose out of his silk sheeted, velvet colored bed, he swayed his hair as gentle as a feather in the wind, his long, glorious blonde hair.

As he opened his eyes a magnificent ray of emerald beauty was be bestowed upon any who could see. Taking his first breath of the morning, he slipped on his pure white, mink fur slippers, robe as white as a winter owl, he ran his hands through his hair like a comb in a girls toy doll.

He smirked with pleasure, as he put on his crown, the essence of this platinum coated, diamond enriched artifact would make most think this man is a fool, for every centimeter was covered by a diamond. He looked in the mirror and smiled to himself, a egocentric smile of self-pleasure.

As he walked out of his room his long, pure white robe would follow behind him, dragging upon the floor a good few feet behind him. But he never matters, as the floors of his castle as made of the finest diamond, the walls, platinum coated, chandeliers, diamonds. He was surrounded by pure quality wherever he went.

As he walked slowly, but boldly upon his great chair, his people cheered and roared , as their prince, sat before them, in this sanctuary of a kingdom.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all, besides the fact I may have a typo or two in that story.
Thanks for reading.
Hello there RX11, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Oh, a typo is always forgiven. Thank you for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys ReallyFatIRL 0 7,915 02-27-2015, 07:30 PM
Last Post: ReallyFatIRL
  Hi guys cjinquan 0 571 11-16-2009, 01:48 AM
Last Post: cjinquan
  Hey guys. Alaric 0 683 07-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Alaric
  SUP RP GUYS LOL ...just kidding. Inxy 1 677 04-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros