The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey guys.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I enjoy almost all types of games though my favorites are probably RPGS and MMOS due to the story and gameplay, Im also a really nice guy when it comes to games I don't get angry very often or at all.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the U.S. And My primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends introduced me into the game which got me started.
Afterwords I started to get a bit curious about the WoW story so I bought wc3
In order to get a good idea. Warcraft has some really great plot elements (At times :/) which makes for good RP sooo...here I am

What made you seek our server over others?:
Most servers I played on were not as active and had some technical problems.
plus this server looks pretty serious about rp so that's always good

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of RP but I do admit That I enjoy more action at times

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm accustomed to human paladins mostly because of the lore behind them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect some excellent RP and great times

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of them are hard to choose between. But I enjoy being respectful to others In the hopes that they are respectful towards me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Argh my weak point.. here goes nothing)
At the time of the second war between the Alliance and the Orcish Horde had continued their fight for the continent of Azeroth, People volunteered or were drafted Into the alliance to fight for their homeland. Indrick. A farmer of Lordaeron was harvesting his crops to feed his family for the night they did not know the horror that was to befall them.
Orcs, Green skinned demons arriving atop of trained steeds and vicious wolves had arrived to purge whatever human lives were there.
They set his Farm on fire Indrick's children slept on the first floor It was their screams of pain and agony that awoke him.
There was nothing he could do he wept heavily but had no time to mourn the fire was starting to reach his wife who was unconscious he took his wife and jumped through the burning barn wall they landed on the ground paralyzing Indrick's body he couldnt move.
His wife was taken and hung by a nearby tree his eyes burning with hatred like the fire that had ended his family's life
He was captured by orcs and was taken to their camp.
The orcish warlocks had used him for experiments, Tainting his mind, driving him mad.
Days later the orcs were attacked by an alliance patrol while the orcs were distracted with battle A footman went to free any slaves they had kept. he came upon Indrick who was sitting still on the ground his bonds were cut.
His sorrow unleashed.
They say every man,orc, and slave were were killed with all of their body's burned. Indrick was never found. It was madness to say that one man had killed trained soldiers and savage orcs but no other explanation had truly clarified what happend.

(at least I tried :) )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Go easy on me it's been a while since I have rp'ed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys ReallyFatIRL 0 7,915 02-27-2015, 07:30 PM
Last Post: ReallyFatIRL
  Hey guys! RX11 1 1,000 06-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Delta
  Hi guys cjinquan 0 571 11-16-2009, 01:48 AM
Last Post: cjinquan
  SUP RP GUYS LOL ...just kidding. Inxy 1 677 04-12-2009, 01:37 PM