The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Issues Logging in.
Okay. Now I am going to lay this out here just so we can speed things up. And I do not mean to sound rude or offensive in anyway. But I program for a living, and wish to bypass all the "is your patching data correct" or realmlist questions. I got my introduction approved and my account made. I can login into account managament, but I can't login to the server through the client. I am currently on patch 3.3.5a. My realmlist is set to.

set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com

When I attempt to login it brings up a message saying. "You have been disconnected from the server" Now mabey I missed a proccess or something going through the FAQs or Rules. But I have been running through them for the past two days trying to figure out whats going on. No ones perfect and I suppose I could of missed something. But if anything comes to mind please fill me in.
Just to verify, where is that realmlist? And have you ensured only one exists? Have you checked both potential locations that it may be? What OS do you have? Where is your WoW folder installed? Do you have more than one WoW installation? Are you running from Wow.exe? What is the realmlist file name?

I have to ask the realmlist questions because there's been way too many instances of people claiming their realmlist was fine, but it wasn't.
I am running Windows 7. My Realm List is located in my f drive. But everything is in the f cause of hardware issues and I have yet to get fixed. It is located in f:/Copy of World of Warcraft/Data/enus. The realmlist name is Realmlist.wtf. I have also tried renaming it to Realmlist. I have logged into many servers with this setup before. There is only one Realmlist in the enus folder. I have two WoW installations. One is named Copy of World of Warcraft. The other is World of Warcraft. I start the game off the World of Warcraft Execution file or WoW.exe. As I said this has worked with all other servers and is the first time I have an issue with it.

Thank you for taking your time to deal with my current issue.
Have you made an account @ account management? Are you logging in with account name and password that you made?
They already stated they can log in to the account management site fine, but thank you for the suggestion FS.
It's interesting because the connection seems to have been made (the accounts database shows you last logged in on the 29th), but it just doesn't maintain it. Try temporarily disabling your firewall and see if that helps. Also, humor me and try replacing your realmlist contents with the following:
Code:
set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us
Thats what the contents were already. But I replaced it anyways. Deleting the current text and replacing it with the new and saving. It did not change anything. I am still getting the "You have been disconnect from the server" Message.
Did you try temporarily disabling your firewall?
Yes. The firewall should not be an issue though considering all ports needed are open.
I tried changing your account password to a temporary one to test logging in and it worked (very rarely there are unknown issues with an account where it simply will not work), so that part is fine at least. The only thing I can think of at the moment is to try changing the realmlist addresses to coth.game-host.org temporarily.
Also, on any of those other servers, did you use any custom patches?

(Posted from teh phonez)
No I did not. They were simple Blizzlike servers with no modifications.
Unfortunately, I was looking at the wrong column (at the join date) instead of last login. So it seems there wasn't actually any sort of connection that the server recognized. The last thing I can think of, presuming you've tried the realmlist change I suggested above, is to try temporarily renaming your WTF folder.

What hardware issues are you experiencing, by the way?
The operating system is splitting my hardrive up into separate partitions. I have been dealing with it since geeksquad fried my hardrive. I have contacted the manufacturer and they have sent me a new copy of windows 7. Though it has not fixed it. Normally there would be an option to select how much of the hardrive the operating system uses/allows access to. It does not have this function. So for the past year I have just either merged the partitions after a reformat or just throw everything into the f drive that has my 900gigs. The c only has 100 gigs because of the issue. I have been able to login to five other private servers fine with no issues at all. And like I said this is the first time I have ever encoutered this issue.
Unfortunately, I am stumped as to what it could be.

However, let's ensure your computer or IP isn't blocked by my connection for whatever reason. Do you happen to have Minecraft or Terraria? That could be a good test. Alternatively, try going to http://coth.game-host.org:10152/works.htm. If you connect fine, you likely aren't blocked or anything on my end.
I have minecraft. I also tried that link and it brought me to a white page with "Hooray, it works!" at the top left hand corner. I suppose that means I got through. I am going to get my brother over here. He runs a private server and is one of the few people I know who can alter the Trinity Core. I will have him take a look at it. Mabey there is something I am missing and he will notice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connection Issues? Ironhide 7 1,587 07-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Shanura
  Technical Issues VoxServetium 13 2,986 05-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: VoxServetium
  Logging onto TS Harmonic 3 1,053 05-13-2013, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Account Account issues. Wildleaf 3 1,130 02-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Cata Client Issues Nikodemos 15 6,926 01-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos